16

Sehun's POV

What?!?!? Asdfghjkl!?!?! What does she mean when she said WE killed her parents?!?!?! What ?!?!? ASDFGHJKL!?!?! I don't remember killing anyone-.- I started freaking out and ran to the living room where my hyungs are. I was just going into Roxy's room to give we food when I saw her Phoenix,blue , around. No offence Roxy, but I thought Luhan hyung burned his card and he was dead?!?! Why is going on?!?! And then she said that WE killed her parents?!?! WHAT?!?!?! "HYUNG!!!!!!" I screamed as I reached the living room. All of them looked at me and I shouted," ROXYSPETPHEONIXISSTILLALIVEANDSHESAIDWEKILLEDHERPARENTSANDANDANDANDAND!!!!"I screamed nonsense . Non of them understood me and Suho hyung asked me to calm down. "Okay, I will say it again and slowly. ROXY'S PET PHOENIX IS STILL ALIVE AND SHE SAID THAT WE KILLED HER PARENTS!!!!!! "I screamed!!!! All of them looked shocked and stunned. "What?!?! " kris shouted. "I surely do not remember killing any beings." Kai said. " wait, did u just say her Phoenix is alive?!?" Luhan asked. I nodded and the guys stated at me in disbelief. Chen said," but, once a card is burned, the creature cannot be revived. " "but I saw the Phoenix !!!!! " I protested. FINE!!! If they don't believe me, I will show them. I grabbed Suho and kris' hand and dragged them to her room. The others followed me. I threw open the door much to the surprise of Roxy and blue. "Sorry if I threw the door to hard Roxy," I Apologised sheepishly. The rest of the guys just stated at the blue Phoenix flying above Roxy. "How...how...how is this possible?" Xiumin stuttered.