19

Roxy's POV

When all the other exo members left, baekhyun was the only one oh stayed in my room. He approached me and said," I'm sorry that they have to chain you up. I really am." I sneered at his comment," what is there to apologise. " he sighed and stood up. "Well, I trust you enough so I am gonna give you the key. Don't break my trust ok?" He tossed me a key and I sat there stunned. He trusted me that much and I was going to kill them.... They don't seem like murderers..... But my parents were killed by them according to agent Lee.... Or were they...... My mind was in a total mess, as if a tornado had swept everything and caused chaos. Baekhyun shot me a smile which made my heart flutter. *oh shit, don't tell me I actually like my enemy.... Freak....* he waved at me before leaving. I took the key and tears fell down my cheeks. I felt a pang in my heart as otears continue streaming down my face. What is this painful feeling........ Don't tell me it's ........ Guilt. I took the key and hid it in my pocket of my pants. I curled up into a ball and sobbed quietly," I'm so sorry , but nobody can trust me. Not even agent lee or Soomi. I'm sorry baekhyun, but your trust is already broken......"

Baekhyun's POV

I looked through her window and saw the chains still on. I sighed and ruffled my hair. Does she really want to be chained that badly? As I walked away, I could not help but wonder what she was mumbling about. When I saw tears in her eyes, my heart clenched. *oh shit byun baekhyun. Aish!!!! You better not like that girl.* I sighed and walked away. I hope she does trust me. She better not break that trust or I will seriously be heart broken.