32

Roxy's POV

The forcefield slowly disappeared and the guards turned into ashes. Baekhyun was the first to ran to me and he landed his lips on mine.

"I thought I could never see you again," he mumbled after the kiss. "But you are seeing me right now," I said and smiled. I pecked his lips one more time before facing the others.

Let me state, the others.

BAP and Dara were awake and smiling at IU and thanking her for helping them undo the spells. 2NE1 were also talking to Dara. EXO were cheering and Sehun and Tao were kicking lee's ashes in one side while laughing. Soo mi hugged me tightly and I returned the embrace too. I smiled at the sight before me, once almost everything was over.

Almost.....

"So... Is this the end? Now everyone can go home?" Chen asked hopefully.

"Wait, you can't hear me and lee's conversation?" I asked. They shook their heads and I nodded.

"We still have to kill the underlord. A evil being who wants all royal's dead for power. Lee was working under him. And the only way we can defeat him is by looking for my sister." I explained. Gasps were heard and shock looks were plastered on some faces.

"You have a sister? I thought you were the only one..." Chanyeol said.

"Ok.... So how are we gonna find your sis?you know how she looks like, right?" Tao asked.

"Problem is, my sister almost does not look like me and I don't know her. So... Now we have to find her. But the good thing is that I will have a connection with her when I meet her. " I said .

"So what now?" Xiumin questioned.

"Oh no...." Kai groaned.

"Yes, we have to go to SM university...." D.O said and everyone groaned.

"But hey, look on the bright side..." SooMi said, we can defeat the underlord after we get roxy's sister.

"Oh and guys I forgot to tell you..." I said.

Everyone groaned and I laughed. They must have thought it was something bad.

"Guys, its not bad news. Its just my real royal name is Soo young. So from now on, call me Soo young." Everyone nodded and I laughed. I saw BAP waving at me and I ran to them, to catch up with them. Obviously, Baekhyun was unhappy about that fact of me surrounding so many guys.

I saw him pouting and mumbling something. I laughed and walked to him. He saw me and turned around . "yah, why are you so mad? Are you jealous?" I laughed and he grumbled again. I walked to face him and pecked his lips. "I love you ok, for life. And plus, I can see that all of BAP's mate is IU. Its obvious but they don't know." I said and he nodded with a smile. He kissed me back and I did too.