6 ( My creature is a *****)

Author's POV
Roxy felt a smooth paper come in contact with her fingers. Roxy immediately grabbed the card and removed her hand from the box. The back was coloured golden with a tinge of blue in the centre. Detailed art surrounded it, making it look magnificent, grand. It shimmered under the sunlight as Roxy turned the card around. There was a detailed picture of a sky blue bird , taking off with blue and red flames.The flames were like dancing around it, the wings of the magnificent creature had some golden feathers. *What is this?!?* Roxy pondered. "Alright! Now summon your creatures!" Miss Lim boomed. Students started kissing their cards and after a few seconds, a creature would appear. Roxy placed the card on her lips. The card was surprisingly warm. She placed a tender kiss before the blue smoke came whirling out. She coughed and tears were in her eyes as the smoke irritated her eyes. She blinked a few times before facing her creature. Her life friend. The friend that will follow her till death, and it was just there. Flapping its beautiful wings, a beautiful ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---------------------------------------------------
cliff hanger!!!! ;) hahaha :P don't worry, will tell u all later;)