28

Roxy's POV

I felt my breath become haggered. Time seemed to have stood still. All the attention was focused on me and Dara. I turned back into my human self. She smirked and 2NE1 and soomi were lying on the ground behind Dara injured and unconscious. I was shocked, betrayed. I looked at the knife engraved in my chest and I fell onto the ground in pain. Dara stood in front emotionless and then smirked. The monster wolf stood up unsteadily due to the burns and approached my fallen body. I growled and the monster grabbed my hair and lifted up my head. I winced and looked at the monster straight in the eye.

"Ah, the sight that was so familiar. Ah, I remember, this was how your mother died. The queen. My dear princess, fate is replaying itself." The monster said. Exo were struggling to get to me but the guards shocked them with their electric shockers. I found my hand to the knife and pulled it out in a swift motion.

It hurt like hell I tell you. I lifted the knife quickly and stabbed the monster in the eye. Agent Lee dropped me and howled in pain, the knife petruding out of his, its eye.my body fell onto the ground and I grasped my chest in pain. I could hear baekhyun shouting my name and soon, my vision became pitch black.

I opened my eyes and there was a blinding light. I squinted and adjusted my eyes to the bright lights. I found myself on a bed. I stood up unsteadily, trying to recall what had happened. Suddenly, the door of the room opened and a woman entered.

"Who are you?" I growled as I got into a fighting stance. The lady chuckled lightly and replied, " can't a mother's daughter remember?"

No.... My eyes are decieving me.....

"Mom....?" I croaked as my tears fell. My mother came and hugged me tightly. "It has been years haven it? I still remember you as a child and now, a grown young lady." My tears were streaming down as I hugged my mother back.

"Where am I?," I asked as I strolled outside of the palace in the garden. "Well, you are in the heavens, all dead creatures who are good come here. The dead can own anything they want, meet almost anyone they want." My mother replied.

"So, I'm dead?" I asked. My mother shook her head and said," not really, its just that you fell into a coma. Its not your time to leave the world." I nodded and asked," who was agent Lee?" My mother paused and sighed.

"That was someone who works for the under lord. He is an evil person. He killed me and you father when you were born. He was actually supposed to get your heart but he never knew it was you,the princess,until you were with exo. " my mother explained. "Wait wait.... Under lord?" I asked.
"That is a demon who wants all the power in the world to rule the universe. You are the most powerful girl in the entire universe because me and your father gave birth to you. Both of us were very rare royal breeds of the universe. Oh and your si......." My mothers voice faded. Her image blurred and I screamed," MOM!!!!" Before my vision blacked out.

Sehun's POV

Noona is healing faster than expected. Lay hyung is healing CL,Minzy,Bom and soomi noonas. Roxy noona is healing by herself. I guess her powers are working its way.

"MOM!!!" Roxy suddenly screamed and I fell backwards from her sudden shout. She opened her eyes and baekhyun hyung was the first to go to her. Baekhyun hyung hugged noona and exclaimed," Oh My God, I thought you died!"
I rolled my eyes. Typical hyung, always so worried.

"I saw my mother." Roxy noona said. "That's impossible, you were in a coma." Chen hyung said."anyways, what did your mother say?" Suho hyung changed the topic.Roxy noona explained everything to us but I was still confused. Baekhyun hyung was worrying all over noona like she just died..... Wait, she did but you get my point.

"I still don't get what happened to Dara noona?" Tao hyung asked.

"She was possessed by agent Lee. One of the guards captured her and agent Lee gave her the spell secretly without us knowing. She then returned to us but by then, before we could realize, she took us out." Bom noona said. So that was what happened.