18

Roxy's POV
Flashback:
"..... Roxy ...... Be safe. Remember , we are sorry that........ Have to leave you and........ Forgive u AH!!!!" "Kill them!!!! " "bye my daught....." "They are dead now." "Good"

"AH.!!" I screamed as I woke up. Sweat and tears were on my face. I look at the clock on a table, 2am. I sighed and recalled the dream. There was crying, shouting, fire , blood and a few figures. The dream was blur and I could not make out any faces. All I know was that the dream was about my parents being killed. Right infront of my eyes. All I know was at that time, I was still a helpless baby. But I swore I heard....................... Never mind. Just then, a shadow came through the window. I squinted my eyes and tried to adjust to te darkness. "Hey Roxy. How is the mission going." The person asked quietly. "Does it look good when I am chained joe?" I replied boredly. He chucked and said," agent lee heard about ur powers and blah blah blah. He asked me to ask you when could he launch an attack to take down these royals." "Two days from now. He can launch an attack." Joe nodded and said," ok. Good luck finding your way out." He quickly jumped out if the window disappeared. I laid back down and closed my eyes.
Next morning, the moment my eyes flutter open, I heard shouting and screaming. "I WANT TO SEE ROXY NOW!!!!!! LET ME SEE HER!!!!!" Soomi!!!!! That was Soomi. Just then, a girl burst through my door. Soomi stood there and tears started streaming down her cheeks. "Oh my god, what did they do to you? They changed you?!?!!" Soomi growled at her cousins who stood at the door. "Well..... We are sorry but she needed to be. We don't know if.....," "and you actually chained her up like an animal?!?!" Soomi spat bck to Suho. Soomi used her frost to freeze the chains before breaking them with a knife. I hugged Soomi and said," thanks but they did not really hurt me. I'm fine, and my card is back. Blue is back." When I said it, soomi's eyes widen. I told her what happened and she burst out suddenly," That's impossible?!?! How!!!! Roxy!!!! You are hell of a awesome person!!!! Black fire, black pheonix, card revival, wait no......" Soomi trailer off. She looked at Suho and dragged him out. The rest of the boys looked at the two curiously. I wondered what Soomi wanted to say to Suho.

Soomi's POV
Card revival, black fire, black pheonix. Can it be true? Is the prophecy right? No, it can't be her. She had no royal.... Wait, but she got admitted into the power battle. No, no, this can't be happening. "Suho, is it her?" I asked once we were out of the house. "I can't be sure, but whatever the book of destiny said, matched her. No parents, black fire, white wolf, card revival. Everything Roxy has. But she holds a grudge against us, saying that we killed her parents." Suho said. "Oh no, the book of destiny said about betrayal too right?" I gulped nervously. Suho nodded and I said shakily," that... That means..... U guys are the twelve knights. I am a friend and my cousins 2NE1 are the other four female warriors. That also means that Roxy will betray us somehow. It might be about her parents. Oh my god, this is confusing and stressful. What do we do now Suho?" "Let's get Luhan to show her that her past was not affected by us, but by another person. Only Luhan can do that but anther problem." Suho said nervously. I face palmed myself and said," yeah, she hates Luhan's guts."