12(The Battle~2)

Author's POV

The last match of the day. Power battle. Roxy's opponent was not ordinary. He had the power to move objects with his mind. That is right, it is Luhan. Roxy took a deep breath before entering the arena. Students were crowding the standing area. They were anticipating the brawl with the kingka and a new girl. The announcer boomed into the microphone," Now is the power battle where competitors use their powers to battle. Weapons and help is allowed. There is only 1 rule. Don't get killed. Now may the match begin." Luhan entered the arena and girls screamed. They were pushing each other from the standing area, trying to get a glimsp of their one and only Luhan. Roxy shook her head in disgust at how the girls behaved shamefully. Some of the girls were glaring at her and telling her to lose, if not they would kill her. Obviously, Roxy was not afraid. Her house was full of weapons and it could be in lock down mode. Roxy patted her left pocket, it contained a dagger and Blue's card. The fight began and both competitors tensed up. They were each thinking of methods to defeat the opponent. Luhan lunged at Roxy but Roxy dodged swiftly, she elbowed his back as she passed by him. He winced a little and fell onto the ground. He stood up and growled. She whipped out her dagger and charged at Luhan. He managed to cut him arm . The cut was kind of deep and Luhan was shocked. Luhan shouted," Hey guys! Help me out here!" The other 11 members entered and started using their powers. D.O started lifted up huge rocks from the ground and threw them at Roxy. Roxy managed to dodge them. Chanyeol threw fire balls at her and Xiumin tried to freeze her arms and legs. Roxy charged at Xiumin who accidentally froze Chen. Roxy kicked him in the stomach and sent him flying a few meters away. Chen tried to strike Roxy with lightning as he freed himself from the ice aroun his leg but Roxy dodged all his attacks. Suddenly, Roxy was lifted into the air and saw sehun making a tornado. Roxy whipped out another dagger from her pocket and threw it at sehun. Sehun dodged the dagger which distracted him and his tornado died down. Roxy landed on her feet and Kai was teleporting around her. He tried attacking her while teleporting but she was too quick. Soon, Kai tired out and passed out due to fatigue. Suho, Baekhyun and Kris just stood and watched the scene. Baekhyun was shocked while Suho and kris was observing , surprised.Sehun tried hitting Roxy but Roxy hit him out cold quickly but painless. Roxy turned around and saw a few vines coming out from the ground. It grabbed her arms and legs. Roxy struggled but was unable to escape. As she struggled, Blue's card dropped out of he pocket. Luhan smirked and grabbed Roxy's card. Roxy snarled and struggled but D.O's vines were too strong.

Baekhyun POV
I saw Roxy struggling to escape. I kind of admit I hate seeing her mad. I like it when she smile when she was talking to Soomi, wait what!?!? What are u thinking Baekhyun?!?! Luhan smirked and said out loud," Did u know Roxy, that the only way of getting rid of a creature is by burning its card?" Luhan took out a lighter from his pocket. Roxy froze and said, "No, No..." "This is for humiliating half of my group," Luhan said angrily. I looked at Roxy and saw black aura coming from her. "Luhan stop!" Suho shouted. I looked at Suho and he seemed to also feel her aura. It was threatening. "Suho, this is between princess here and me. Sorry, but I will not stop." Luhan lighted the lighter and laughed evilly. "NO!!" Roxy screamed as the lighter got closer to the card. "Pls no NO!!!" Roxy shouted as the card was set ablaze. The card turned into ashes and the vines around Roxy's arms and legs were gone. "Lay , help the rest of the members. Let's go." Luhan said smirking. Roxy fell to her knees and cried. The entire arena was silent. One of the worse thing anyone wants to experience is their creature' scarf being burnt. Soomi suddenly ran to Luhan and shouted at his face with no respect," YOU MONSTER!!!! YOU BLOODY SON OF A ...." Luhan punched Soomi in the stomach. Soomi stumbled back and 2NE1 supported her. They growled and helped Soomi. "Let's go guys." Luhan said. "No," a voice was heard from Roxy's direction. "What did u say bitch?" Luhan challenged. " I said NO!!" Roxy shouted and everyone gasped ......

----------------------------------------
cliff hanger^^