5 ( Roxy's Card)

Author's POV
The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch time. Roxy huffed and blew her fringe away as she headed to the field for her next lesson, mythical classes. Her teacher , Miss Lim, told the class to assemble in the field for a special occasion. "Today, those who do not have a card, will recieve one. Your mythical creature awaits. Good luck . " miss lim said to the whole class. The class excitedly rushed to the front and to collect their cards. All hoped to get a rare card , all were excited except for Roxy. She knew that if the card decides to choose you then it will be you. It's not luck but fate. Roxy was the last in line as all the students were already in queue. She realised only 3 boys were not in queue. *those exo boys* she growled in her mind.

After 25 minutes, it was finally Roxy's turn. As she approached it, she heard murmurs from the students around.
"I hope she gets a goblin"
"they are trouble and hard to control"
"maybe no cards for her at all"
"yeah, she is too bad to have one. Witch!"
Roxy sighed and placed her hand in a crystal opaque box. It was made of a type of rare gem called black diamond. Roxy waited and waited. She felt wind swirling at her fingertips but no card.

XXXXX POV
wait, is that it? That aura? The aura I have been waiting for centuries to experience? Is it this person? I hope it is, finally!!! I can escape this boring card and bond with my master. Once my master grabs my card, I bonded with her already. All my 269 years of waiting and this is finally it!!! I can feel that aura, strong and attractive. My card started floating towards the pearl white hand. As I felt her fingertips touch my card, a surge of energy rushed through me. I felt powerful! Never in my life had I felt this power! I am finally reborn, reborned with my master. Now I just hope that my master is kind:)