30

Baekhyun's POV

I watched in shock and absolute horror as the fire ball collided with Roxy's body. She let the fire envelope her and she fell onto the ground unconscious. Suddenly, a voice screamed," ROXY!!!!" A girl ran Into the battle arena and chanted a few words before BAP fell onto the ground unconscious. Agent Lee shouted in frustration and anger before Dara ran towards us and lifted her hands, creating an illusion, a maze around us. The girl shouted," ITS AN ILLUSION. DONT LET IT GET INTO YOUR MIND!!!" I ran and chanted in my head, its and illusion. Just an illusion. I looked left and saw the walls faltered a little, making it transparent and I could see suho fighting with some creature . Luhan was helping him.

Shit, Dara created illusion monsters.

A roar was heard behind me and I turned around instantly. A giant griffin was standing before me, screeching . I saw Kai teleport behind the griffin and I smirked at him. He nodded and we attacked the griffin together.

Roxy's POV

Aish!!! I am in my coma lala land again.....wait. I can see my mother.

Oh, I see her, she is with a guy.....dad?

"Oh my god, SooYoung you have become such a beauty," the guy, who I think is my father, said.

"Soo young?" I asked.

"Oh dear, I forgot to tell you Roxy. Your actual name is Soo Young, the name u have now is your second name. Oh, and this is your father." My mother chuckled. I ran and hugged my father.

"Ah, my little girl." My father said.

"Mom, why are u and dad the special rare breed of supernaturals?" I asked.

"See, your mommy was no ordinary supernatural. She is a White Phoenix while daddy is a Dark Phoenix. Its like angel and devil. But because of love, I changed as I fell in love with mommy and we became the most powerful couple, but our children would be more powerful than us." My father said.

"Wait wait wait.... Children? I have siblings!!" I asked happily. Knowing that I am not the only one in the world who is this powerful.

"Yes, you have a sister who is the white phoenix, you will see her soon. But you know her, but don't see her as who she is. When both of you are together, a connection will form." My mother said.

"Now chat time is over, once you find your sister, you have to destroy the under lord together. Now go save your friends" my father demanded and I nodded seriously. My parents both faded and I opened my eyes to meet with my best friend in the organization .

"IU!!!!" I exclaimed in relief. IU was my best friend in the organization after BAP. She was a witch but BAP and I never told anybody her secret. I hugged her in relief only to notice dark walls surrounding us.

"The girl agent Lee put the spell under created this illusion maze. I need to undo the spell, fly me up." I nodded and grabbed IU and fly up. I saw Baekhyun and Kai fighting a griffin while suho and luhan were saving Sehun from a giant. 2NE1 were trying to kill a giant rock dragon.The others were running around the maze trying to find a way out. Once I saw Dara , I signaled to IU and she chanted a spell.Dara suddenly fell onto the ground unconscious and all the monsters disappeared. The maze slowly faded and I flew back down with IU. BAP were on the ground unconscious and IU told me she broke the trance.

I smirked when I saw agent Lee fuming. "It's Over Lee," I sneered . He yelled in frustration and yelled," kill me then!" Agent Lee said something and a force field separated me and my friends. Agent Lee jumped down from the 'safe' area and growled at me. He injected himself with more of the power serium before the killing started , again.

I smirked," Gladly." And I charged at him with every hatred, every ounce of energy I could muster.