25

Roxy's POV

I got out of the room, face all red. All thanks to my dear, lovely Beakhyun. Sehun was the first to rush to me then ask," noona, you ok? Did baekhyun hyung hurt you?" I shook my head and thanked sehun for caring. Sehun beamed and did some aegyo which killed me, literally. He was so cute and adorable!!! 2NE1 approached me with Soomi and i lowered my head. CL grabbed my chin and punched me in the stomach. I stood at my place, not in pain at all. The boys looked in horror and i looked up to CL. She smirked and replied," still as strong as ever despite all the sufferings. Good," soomi smiled and i hugged her immediately. "Thank you, soomi. You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for." Soomi teared up and i wiped them away. I released her and smirked at EXO. "Seems like you guys owe me, for saving your lives and betraying my organisation. And also for breaking in my house. There will be punishments." I said. Luhan looked the most worried and the rest of exo gulped nervously. "Does... It involve... Killing?" Xiumin ask nervously, stuttering in the process. "Oh yes, lots of killings. For you all have to help me kill Agent Lee that bastard and destroy the organisation." Exo immediately brighten up and tao and sehun start dancing about happily. Kris nodded with his usual bitchface and i turned to luhan. "And Luhan, i'm sorry for u know and i forgive you." I said as i smiled to him. Luhan smiled back and replied," thanks," before he could continue, Baekhyun said," YA!!! Apologise to my girlfriend for burning her card." D.O looked at baekhyun wide eyed and same for the rest of the exo members. Soomi 's mouth gaped open and 2NE1's too. "Eh... Hehe....." Baekhyun awkwardly laughed. "In 3,2,1....." Kris and suho sighed.....
"GIRLFRIEND?!?!?" Sehun screamed
"BAEKHYUN!!!! Why you good for nothing cousin!!!" Soomi shouted and baekhyun kissed me on the cheek and my cheeks heated up more. "Bye dear, see ya later, got to run!!!" Baekhyun said hurriedly before being chased by sehun and soomi. I chuckled and the boys and girls laughed along. "now , we need to train and learn to use the weapons i have. They are more advanced." I said. "Wait, where are the weapons?" Chen asked. I smirked and reached into a fruit bowl and took out 5 grenades. The boys gaped at the grenades and kai asked," IS THIS REAL?!?! OH MA GAWD!!!!" I chuckled and continued revealing all the other weapons in my house.
After they found all my weapons, we headed to the training room. There, the equipments were high teched and powerful. The boys ran around like kids in a playground and tried every weapon or equipment they could find. Even kris was using the equipment without his bitchface on. The girls practised too.