14%

Colin's pov
I watched as her ass moved swiftly side to side.

Shes perfect.

If only.

I know she only thinks of me as a friend.I guess that's okay because who wants to be with Stutter Boy?

Joel bent down to pick up fallen popcorn.

Damn.Its so round and-

I blushed at my dirty thoughts.

"Colin I can feel you staring.What's up?"She asked.

I shook my head."N-n-nothing."

I went back to looking.I licked my lips and sighed.

"Colin,I'm trying to clean up.So can you stop distracting-"

"Y-your b-b-b-b-beautuful"I tried to get out.

Joel smiled."Thanks Colin."

She threw the popcorn in the trash and sat next to me.

"I have a serious question to ask.Okay so I never believe shit people say but someone said that you're bi.I still can't even believe someone mentioned you.Since your-"

"I-I'm n-n-not g-g-gay.A-a-and I-I-Im c-c-cool e-e-"

"Shhhhhhh.I never trusted that.I wanted to make sure.And you are right about being cool enough.You are cool enough. Most people don't think that but I do."

I smiled.

God,she's amazing.

"T-thanks."

.

.

.

I laughed heartily.She was helping me practice for the Mathletes competition that was quickly approaching.Not without a whole lot of distractions,of course.

"But I told her and she said,'Child,one day Imma be president of the Sunited Youwates'I couldn't tell her the truth!My mom is not a normal drunk."

I chuckled, tapping my pen on the counter.

"U-u-u-um J-j-j-joel...d-d-d-do y-y-y-y-you-"

"Im sorry Colin.If your nervous you can write it down for me."

I nodded,quickly scribbling.

"'Do you think I could ever be with somebody?'"Joel read.She grinned at me.

"W-W-What?"

"Its funny you ask that because my best friend just recently broke it off with her ex.You should ask her out.Or I can do it for you."

I sighed.This made me even more upset.She really doesn't have any interest in me.I wanted her to.But I couldn't force her.

"What?You don't like Bianca?You guys seemed to get along real quick when you first met."She ate a chip from a bowl.

Sure.Her friend is nice.But,I want Joel.Not her friend.

"Look,if you don't want me to set you guys up then its okay."She smiled.

"N-n-no.D-d-d-do i-i-it."

"You want me to ask her?"

I nodded.

"Finally."Joel hugged me tightly.

Poor Colin.Lmao.Drama be like.

Xoxo nia
Leave feedback