56%

😂😂😂
-
~before u read,make a prediction of what this chapter will be about based on those emojis~

Joel's pov

"Stop covering your mouth."He laughed.

"I'm such a bad girlfriend"I whined as he took my hands away to tie them up.

"Should I start with one finger?Is that okay?"He asked.

"Yes.Is this really happening?"

"Pretty much,babygirl."

And why am I so cool with it?Shouldnt I be angry?But I'm not.Which Is weird.

"I'm such a horrible girlfriend.Now I'm tied up and about to be finger fucked by  my drunk boyfriend.How nice?"

"Um,Jay?Im not drunk"Colin blushed.(a/n :#rip y'all woulda thought he was drunk)

"Wait?What!?!"I screamed.

"I'm not drunk.It was um just yknow I was just showing you that I'm not always innocent and sweet.I think it worked.So um mission accomplished."He said,sheepishly.

"What?Im so lost right now.But how-you were just-a few days ago you were-untie me please." I'm so fucking pissed!!!

Why would he do that?He pretended to be drunk so he could teach me a lesson!?! That is so messed up!

"I don't want to.Im not done.And I know you want this so I don't feel guilty for doing it.Even when you say not to."

I'm shocked.What?

"I realized that this isn't as scary as I make it seem.And I can do it.So now that yknow I'm sober,you can finally let me."He kissed my cheek.

"Colin,wow.You really proved me wrong but I can't."

I'm too upset.

He leaned close to my ear."I told you I'm not done."

I watched as his finger traced the outline of my lips.

Then he pushed my legs open.

"Colin,I'm home!"

My eyes popped out of my head.His mom!!!

"Untie me!"I squealed.

He quickly loosed the bandana and I pulled down my dress.

"Hey mom!"He grinned.

"Hi,Mrs.Price."I waved.

She gave us a look.

"Um hey.Wait,Colin who's this?"

"Oh this is Joel.Joel this is my mom."He head nodded toward her.

"Wow,I can't believe your actually real.When Colin talked about you I always thought-"

"Mom!"Colin interrupted,blushing.

I laughed."It's okay Colin.Yeah I'm real."

"I see that now.Uh it's pretty late so I'm gonna go to bed.But we should defitnetly have dinner together."

I nodded."Sounds good."

She left the room.

"Let's go to my room so we can finish what we started."Before I could respond he pulled me up the steps.

.

.

.
"HE DID WHAT!?!"Bianca yelled,as we walked to class together.

"I know.But I'm feeling hella guilty now  because last night he wanted to continue and I said no.Next time.What if he thinks that I don't  want him?"

"Trust me.He knows you want him.Speaking of boys,Julian and I are celebrating our one month anniversary today."

"Awww I'm so happy for you guys."I grinned.

.

.

.
I peeked around the wall into the entrance of the  weight room.

Colin was  currently lifting weights and I was meeting him so he could walk me home.

He groaned and panted as he continued to pick up the weights.

Okay,I had to admit this was really fun to watch.

I moved closer to the door.I guess he heard me.

"Jay?"Colin looked up.

"Yo"I smiled,heading over.

"Yo?"he questioned.

"What?I can say yo."I rolled my eyes.

Colin laughed."I'm gonna use the treadmill and then I'm finished.Okay?"

I nodded.He kissed my cheek.

"Ew,you're so sweaty."I made a face.

"Oops.Sorry.I won't ever kiss you again."Colin replied,amused.

"You better be playing."

He smiled,and hopped on a treadmill.

Bum.

.

.

.
"Stop being like that!"I whined.

"What?Im too sweaty Jay"He chuckled.

"Ugh?you are so annoying."

"I'm gonna attack you with a knife and see how you like it."I growled.

"Thought I was too sweaty?"He asked.

He drank from his water bottle as he watched me.

Grrrrrr.

"If you say that one more time-"

"I'm too sweaty for you."Colin said,grinning.

"That is it!"I yelled,jumping on top of him.

We landed on the floor,him on his back.

"Thanks for the pain in my back,Joel.Its well appreciated."He responded.

"Your welcome"

Xoxo Nia(next chapter will be next Friday and u guys are gonna love me *wink wink*)