23%

Since you guys wanted me to update sooner here is another chapter.Please note that the next chapter won't be updated so soon(unless I get alot of comments like last chap)

Joel's POV

I watched him as he played with hem of his T-shirt.

"You gonna say something or what?"I asked him.

He bit his lip and looked at me.

Jesus Christ.

I heard a ping.My cell.

I took it up and read my messages.

{Colin}:I want to try to be more...open.+2:56pm

{Colin}:I don't know how to explain what I mean.+2:57pm

{Colin}:I think you're pretty. +2:58pm

I smiled to myself. "Colin,I know exactly what you mean"I raised my eyebrows.

He shook his head."S-s-stop."

"What?"I ran my hand through my hair.

"N-nothing."

"My shy little boy.Its okay if you want to talk more about you.I'm listening."I smiled,putting caramel in my ice cream.

Colin blushed.

"What?Want some?"

Colin picked up his phone and typed quickly,his fingers moving at a fast pace.

My phone pinged.Oh he was texting me something.

{Colin}: That's not what I meant by being open.I want to...I don't know.Can I show you?"

"Yeah."I replied.

He smiled,and moved closer to me.

I gave him a confused look.

Colin put his arm around my shoulder and let my head rest against his chest.

Oh,this is nice.

Then he kissed my temple.

"You okay there,buddy?"I asked him.He's acting strange today.

"Y-yeah."Colin answered.

I nodded.

He kissed my temple again.

"Are you trying to get some or what?"I asked him,looking in his eyes.

"N-n-no.O-of c-c-course n-n-not."Colin shook his head.

I laughed."You know I'm kidding.Nahh,for real,why are you being so touchy?Not that I mind."

"D-don't w-want to l-lose you."He replied,playing with his fingers.

"Aww,that's never gonna happen.Your so adorable."I kissed his cheek,lingering a little longer.

Colin pulled me close,his mouth near my ear as he whispered,"W-what e-else a-am I-I to y-you?"

"Oh,okay.This is a dream right.You're not actually saying this to me?"

Colin blushed,removing himself from me."I-I'm s-s-sorry I-I w-w-was s-so s-stupid."

"Woah.Uh uh.You staying right here."I pulled him back.

Colin groaned as I slammed his back on the couch.I climbed on top of him.

"J-j-joel"He protested.

I wanted to just get off and go on with my ice cream which was melting but...he gets me so ughhh.All seually frustrated.

"No,don't Joel me.You do this on purpose.You turn me on and you think you can get away with it.Nope.Not this time."I leaned down and peered at his lips,licking my own.

"N-n-no!"He screamed,pushing me so heard,I fell on the floor.

"What the fuck?"I asked.

Colin looked like he was about to burst out crying any minute.

"Colin,you okay?"

His lip trembled,as he swallowed.

"Im sorry.I shouldn't have pressured you into kissing me.That was wrong."I hugged him,letting him rest his head on my chest.

Colin picked up his phone and started texting.

{Colin:} I overreacted.Its not your fault. I had not so pleasant past experiences.I would love to kiss you and touch you.I'm so afraid.Please forgive me. +3:16pm

Can you guess what happened to Colin?
Xoxo nia

~go read my new book Rosetta >: