22%

Colin's Pov

"So...how are you and Joel?"Julian asked,eating popcorn.He was hanging at my place for the night.

"G-good."I nodded.

"Oh okay.I mean...she must think pretty highly of you?"

"W-what?N-no."

"Dude,she's dating you.There has to be a reason."

He's right,I guess.She's always telling me how 'fine' I am.I never think much of it.

"S-so?"

"Bro,you have to use that to your advantage.She's basically begging you to please her.I say go for it."

I blushed, "Y-y-you k-k-know I-I-Im n-n-not r-r-ready."

"I know.You have to get over it sometime.Your girlfriend wants attention.Give it to her at least.Or if you don't wanna go too far just tease her a little."Julian shrugged,like our conversation was normal.

I nodded.Im such a bitch.I can never try anything with Joel.She's so intimidating even though she's basically begging me to show her I care.I don't know.I have to work up enough confidence to do anything with her.

.

.

.

"Colin,my white boyfriend.How is your day?"It was Tuesday, and we were at a cafe having lunch.

"N-nice."

I checked my phone .Julian was texting me things to do on my date with Joel.Most of the things Im way too afraid to attempt.

"Bro,you haven't put that thing down since we got here. I swear if you got them hoes,there's going to be a problem."

Did the air just get thick in here?

"N-n-no.I-I-I"There is honestly no point in explaining myself.It would take too long with my stuttering.

Joel sighed."Forget it.I finally like someone and they don't even care about me the way I do about them.The story of my life.Sometimes I think I care too much.Like I know the person isn't spending their whole night thinking of me.Nope.They got they hoes on speed dial waiting to get some."

I listened as she ranted.

"But,what about me?Does anyone care for me?Does anyone care as much as I care for them?I try my best to do the right thing and what do I get?Nothing. I get nothing in return."She sipped her coke.

I took her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I-I-I c-c-c-care."I was so nervous.I don't know why.

Joel grinned,hugging me.I squeezed her back,tightly.I had to show her I care.And if its coming out of my comfort zone to do it then I'm okay with that.

:) I hoped you like my short chapters.I'm sorry guys.But I'll try to update sooner.As I mentioned before go check out my new story called Rosetta,vote and comment plz if u like it.

Xoxo nia(vote and comment)