63%

they both mad asf at each other lettssss goooooo😂😩

Colin's pov

I want to hurt her.My hands are clenching.

"Damn,can't even lay a punch."Joel rolled her eyes.

I licked my lips.Shes driving me crazy.

"What?Huh white boy?Whatcha gonna do?Come on let's fight."She was taunting me.

I counted my breaths slowly.I didn't want to hurt her.Im upset.And I'm making it take over me.And now were yelling and arguing with each other.

"I don't wanna fight."I admitted.

"Oh,that's what I thought."

I felt myself getting angry again.

"Shut up already!"I yelled.

Joel scoffed.

"I didn't mean it like that.Im sorry.I dont know how to control myself."I massaged my temple.

"If this is your way of dealing,I'm okay with it.I understand.Im tough.I can take it"She nodded,amused.

"What's so funny?You think this shit is funny?"I shook my leg as I tried to calm myself down.Colin chill.This is your girlfriend.Someone you love.Not a bully.Even though it feels like it.

"Yup,you're so adorable when your mad."Jay teased.

"Fuck,that's it.I can't.I fucking can't.Im too mad to try to clam myself down.I can't do it.I can't."I paced the floor.

"Why not?"

"Because I wanna beat the shit out of you!"I said. Do I hear myself?

"Interesting."

"Stop.Doing.That."I was holding her jaw firm in my hand.

"Doing what?"Her voice sounded weird because of the way I was holding her.

"Mocking me.Stop."I warned her as I let go.

"'Stop mocking me!"She said in a high pitched voice.(😂)

"Joel...do you know what it feels like to be bullied?Can you stop?For real.Im serious right now."I was standing in front of her as she sat on the couch in her living room.

"Me bully you?Shit,your the one who started threatening me."She snapped back.

She's right.But I was only mad because she cheated on me.I don't know how to deal with this.

"I know and I apologize."The more I thought about it,the more I got angry.

I wanted to smash something.

I went to a small table and picked up a vase.

"Colin,put it down."She called.

My body trembled as I stared at the object in my hand.

I heard footsteps behind me.

I put the vase back and turned around.

"Colin,you need to sort yourself out.What are we gonna go?"Joel asked,crossing her arms.

I pushed her against the wall.

"We're gonna have sex."I whispered in her ear.

*jumps off cliff*

The moment you all have been waiting for😊...

.

.

.
Is next chapter yayayyayayayayaayyayayaya

Sorry😂😂😂

xoxo nia