42%

Which pov do u like better?

Colin's pov

I couldn't stop talking.And Joel kept telling me things to say.

"Okay okay okay.I love you baby.There."I chuckled,getting orange juice from the fridge.

"God,your voice is sex.I didnt really focus on it with all the stuttering going on but Jesus.You can legit talk and I will cum on the spot."She put her hair in messy bun.

"Why are you so dirty?"I shook my head,tapping my pencil.

"Im sorry.Not really.But I'm so happy for you.Im really excited Colin.Lets celebrate.Tonight.Lets go out to eat.I mean I'm hungry now but I can wait.Wouldnt wanna ruin my appetite."J chewed on a french fry.

"You're eating though?And sure I'd love to go out with you tonight."I blushed.

"Cool.So,I can still call you daddy right?"She winked at me.

"Always"I chuckled,looking at the ground.

.

.

.

"That's a two person meal?"I looked at the menu and back at Jay.

"So?Im fat as fuck.What are you getting my now stutter free boyfriend?"She batted her eyelashes at me.

"I'm not hungry as much as you so Ill just get a burger and no fries.Thanks."We gave the waitress our menus.

"Kay.Ill be back with your orders."

"You really should have got the extra side of fries."Jay sipped her water.

"I didn't want them."

"For me you idiot."

I rolled my eyes.Shes so skinny and she eats so much.Its insane.

"My mom wants to meet you."I said all of a sudden.

"She does?"Jay asked.

I nodded."Yup.She thinks I'm pretending I have a girlfriend so she won't be worried about me.But obviously your real so I was wondering if you wanted to meet me her too?"

"Of course."

"Cool.Ill let her know."

.

.

.

Okay,so we're at the restaurant,right? And there is this waiter guy and him and Joel have been like flirting for the past ten minutes.

Well I think it was flirting.

"That's so cute."She laughed,biting her lip.

Should I be worried?

"But I mean,if you want you can come over and I'll show it to you?"He asked,smirking.

I gulped."She can't.Were gonna meet my mom so-"

"We can postpone.Maybe I can finally get some dick.Anyway Garret tell me more about this-"

I grabbed her by the arm and marched out the restaurant.

She laughed to herself.

"You think this is funny?Huh?"I raised my voice,pissed.

"Aww your cute when your mad.Come on Colin,I was joking."Joel folded her arms.

"It wasn't funny.At all."

"Sorry"She kissed my cheek.

"No,your not.Im going home.And you can forget about meeting my mom."

Joel looked like she wanted to laugh.

I balled up my fists.

Why is she laughing at me?

"You wanna hit me?"J asked in my ear.

"No,I-I wouldn't.Im sorry.Im really-"

She laughed again.

That's it.

I pulled her,all the way to my house.

Lmaoooo update soon

Xoxo Nia