45%

What size shoe do u wear?

Joels pov

"Colin,what are you doing?"I asked,as I looked up from my textbook.

He was staring at me.Like undressing me with his eyes or some shit.

"Nothing.Um...sorry."

What was I wearing today to get his attention,you ask?A mini skirt,a crop top and some Jordan's.

I looked back at him.

Colin licked his lips and watched me intently.

"Stop that!"I scolded,smiling.

"You just look really cute today."He blushed,sitting beside me.

"Cute enough to fuck?"I asked,jokingly.

"Actually yeah."He kissed my cheek and as I turned to get his lips.

Lmao when you desperate asf.

"Colin,your such a tease."I whispered.

He rubbed his thumb in circles on my thigh.

"Am I?"Colin asked,confused.

"Just,God,look,don't do this,okay?I'm just gonna go somewhere without distractions "I sighed,and went upstairs to my room.

.

.

.
"Colin I don't wanna have this conversation."

"Don't be mad.You know I'm not ready."

"I can wait.Thats not the problem.The problem is that you keep playing with me and my emotions.You tell me what you want and you never do anything about it.You dont touch me like...like I have a disease or something but I think you like me cause I see they way you smile at me all the time.But Colin,I dont get it."I  peered at him as he stood in front of my door.

"Come here".

I stood up and walked over to him.

"What?Are you gonna tease me some more or..."

"I can't help it,J."He kissed my neck softly."I don't mean to."

He looked in my eyes.

"Ugh,I forgive you but I'm barely hanging on,Colin.I don't know if I'm just a hormonal teenager or what is it but I need more Colin.I need more of you.And I don't want to pressure you.Sometimes I think what it would be like if I just went to a club and hooked up with a guy just so I can get over all this sexual tension in my body.I feel wrong for thinking that but what else am I gonna do?"

Colin kissed me and sighed.

"I get it.Its not wrong.For you to think that.Im horrible for making you wait and you can get any guy you want who would have sex with you in a heartbeat.The fact you would wait for me has to mean something."

"Colin you make me sound like a hoe.I mean lowkey but cmon"I laughed.

He chuckled too.

"I can wait however long you want me to."I kissed his cheek.

Two updates in one day!?! I'm feeling nice y'all better vote and comment lots bc the next update should be on Saturday😚

Hehehehe
Xoxo Nia