21%

Joel POV
He didn't know what he was doing.

And that's okay...its not.Its really not.

I watched as Colin softly rubbed his fingers down my arm.

He's nervous.Today is his mathletes competition.I'm pretty excited.

Um...you didn't hear that.

But I really hope Colin and Julian win this.

They've been preparing for so long.

I helped Colin pack his things for the ride to the competition.It was at some far away school.

I headed in the cheese bus,with Colin following behind me.We sat together in a seat as Mr.Bo went for the wheel.Julian sat up front.

Sigh.

Off to nerd fest to see my baby win.

.

.

.

I laid my head on Colin's shoulder as I drifted off to sleep.It was like 6am and the completion place was like 5 hours away.I'm just like wtf because I'm tired.

"Im so exhausted but I can't sleep"I complained.

Colin gave me a confused look.

"Can you help me sleep please?"I asked,getting closer to him.

"C-c-close y-your e-e-eyes."He mumbled.

I nodded and did what I was told.

"N-n-now s-s-sleep"He replied.

I laughed."Ive been trying that for the past ten minutes.Hold me or some shit.You're so mean to me.What kind of boyfriend are you?"I fake cried.

Colin looked so panicked.

I smiled mentally.He's so cute.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry,J-j-"Colin didn't finish his sentence, he just pulled me close and held me.

You should have seen my face.I was so shocked at the gesture.

"Thanks,I'm freezing."I put my head in the crook of his neck and hugged him.

Colin smiled and kissed my forehead.

.

.

.

That mathlete competition was soooooooo boring I slept the whole time.Our team didn't win,unfourtunatly but Colin was till excited for them.

Anyway,we were on our way home.Ugh not ready for school tomorrow.

This short ass chapter.I'm ashamed.Do me a favor and go check out my new story called Rosetta.You will like it.Give it a try plz.Love you all.

Xoxo nia