0.1 First Day

'Wow!' I thought to myself. 'Matteo was right, this school is smaller than the one back home.'

I huffed out some air, did a hair flip and walked through the school doors.

When i got in, i was amazed. All these talented kids were all around just dancing and having fun using their talents.

I saw a group of people beating on drums, so i went over and started dancing to their beats.

As i started to moon walk, i bumped into someone. I gasped and turned around to see that person had spilled coffee all over them.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed while trying to clean them up but i didn't know how! "I was dancing and didn't see you behind me and I'm so sorry! Wait right here so i can just go get you some paper towel-"

"Hello!" The person cut me off. When i finally looked up i noticed it was a very cute male. He had mocha eyes that i could just stare into. As well as great tan skin. I looked him up and down, just plainly checking him out.

I realized what i was doing and also noticed that my hands were still on his very toned abdomen. I snatched my hands away and took a few steps back.

I then tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear and looked around, obviously trying to avoid eye contact with a hot dude that i just spilled coffee on.

"I'm Beck." He stated and held out his hand to me, to give me a hand shake.

"I'm Aurora. May i ask why you are giving me your name? I just made you spill your coffee....on you." I trailed off giving him a glance.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I have no idea. Also, where are you from? I don't really recognize the accent."

"We've, Me and my family, has just moved here from Italy." I answer his earlier question.

"Well if you could lead me to the bathroom, maybe i can get some paper towels to help with.....that." I suggested while gesturing towards his shirt. "I have a debt to you that i need to fix so, lets go."

"Yeah. Um..I have an extra shirt in my car, so let me go get that and then you can do whatever you feel like should repay that debt." Beck said.

"How about i buy back the coffee i spilled?" I reached for my wallet in my bag,

"I have a better suggestion." I looked towards Beck, curious. "How about you join me for coffee tomorrow?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Si. (Yes) But um...won't your girlfriend be mad?" I asked, skeptical.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Beck replied smirking a little. Is it bad that i gave out a small sigh of relief?

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Beck asked me. My eyes widened and i think i replied a little to quickly.

"Nope. Absolutely not. I mean who would want to date me?" I said, mentioning to myself. I guess you could say that i am insecure. I just think that guys don't find me that attractive.

I herd Beck scoff as he looked me up and down. 'Every boy here.' He said under his breath.

I looked towards him and said, "I heard that."

"Good." He replied.

Beck and I exchanged phone numbers. "So Just text me whenever. Um... I guess i will see you around?"

"Definitely." Beck nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked the halls aimlessly, trying to find the counseling suit so that i ca get my schedule. On my wondering, I bump into a girl with velvet hair. She squeals and shouts out in a very soft voice.

"Sorry!" She tries to run away but when i speak she stops to listen.

"Don't worry about it. But i could use your help." I say, using this opportunities to make new friends and to finally get to my class.

"Yay! I love helping people!" She squeals, bouncing in her spot. She stuck her hand out. "My name is Cat."

I took her hand. "Aurora." I say my name making my distinct Italian  accent to become a little thick.

Cat gasped and asked for me to speak my name again. Once i did so, Cat asked where i was from. 

"I am from Italy. As well as my parents." I answer yet another one of her questions.

"That's so cool! I'm friends with an italian." She exclaimed. I smiled slightly that she said that she was my friend.

"Can you guide me towards the consoling suit please ?" I ask.

"Yes!" Cat yelled back for an answer. I chuckled and followed her to the consoling suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After i received my schedule, i asked Cat if she could show me around to my classes.

"Wait. Let me see your first period." Cat said taking my schedule from my hands.

"Sure. You can have my schedule." I said sarcastically.

"Oh! We have the same first period. Follow me." Cat said and then walked away. I hurried to catch up to her.

We soon entered a class room. All the attention soon diverted to me and Cat. I stood there like the awkward person i am. Cat just scrolls through like this was normal.

"Sorry we're late, Sikowitz." Cat said to the teacher. Wait, what? The teacher name is Sikowitz? That's weird. Even Italian teachers names weren't like that.

"That's quite alright, Cat. Do you have a pass?" Sikowitz asked.

"No, but i was showing the new student around." Cat replied hoping to get out if trouble.

Sikowitz nodded. "Does she not speak English?"

(Because i am extremely lazy, bold stand for Italian.)

I rose an eyebrow. "She can speak for herself. How rude!" I huffed.

It was now his turn to raise an eyebrow. "What type of language is that?"

"What type of name is Sikowitz?" I questioned right back.

Sikowitz nodded for a minute. "Fair."

"It was Italian, by the way." I said as i walked further into the room.

"Great. Great, Why don't you take a seat next to Jade." Sikowitz said. I nodded and looked to where his was pointing.  I saw a Gothic looking girl playing with scissors. I walked to the seat next to her and sat down. I felt her looking at me. I turned to look at her and asked a question.

"What are you looking at?"

She simply nodded and turned to face the front. I mumbled in Italian under my breath.

"The people here are very strange."

~~~~~~

Author's Note: I've been thinking about redoing this chapter cause I wrote this when I was like 16 lmaoooo. But y'all comments are ruthless so any little mistakes I'm working on fixing.