0.7 Aurora and Beck, Finally

Waking up this morning, I was having a great day

Waking up this morning, I was having a great day. Woke up early, easily chose my outfit, had French toast for breakfast and was on my way to school.

However, once at a stop light, my phone buzzed. I didn't check it until I pulled into Hollywood Arts parking lot.

Greeting my screen on Buzzfinger, was a picture of Beck, and a pretty girl.

Who was much prettier than me.

I scrolled down and looked for a name.

Alessa Vonn.

Apparently her daddy is rich, and according to the comments, she's super hot.

And people asked if they were dating?!?

I huffed in jealousy.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice Beck, knocking on my car window.

I glanced at him, then rolled my window down.

"What's up?" I asked in fake preppy-ness.

"Hey, you saw that?" Beck asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Um...yea." I looked down. "So....are you dating?" I question still not looking at him.

"What! Uh, no! Definitely not." Beck exclaims out.

I sigh again and look back to the photo. "I mean, it's not that I care. You're not my boyfriend." I shrug.

This time, it's Beck who sighs. "Look, Marilla, I know it looks bad but-"

"I've got to go." I say in a rush and exit the car, hurrying to my first period.

~~~~~~

After my morning classes, I still was a bit down. And I think everyone could tell. I wasn't smiling or laughing, or talking much really.

I was on my way out the door, cuz it was the end of the day. 

"Morrilla!" I heard my name being shout in the hallway.

I ignored the voice and started to speed walk out the school. Rushing to the parking lot, my fingers were shaking as my keys jumbled.

A hand appeared on top of mine and I jumped, whirling around to face Beck.

"Morrilla. Please hear me out." He asked.

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Beck, you don't need to explain yourself to me. If you wanna date her, I get it because she's hot and famous and rich and-"

"And I wouldn't date her cuz she's not you." He cut me off.

"What?" I ask.

Beck sighed and put his hand on my left cheek. I leaned into his hand and closed my eyes.

"Just, let me have you. Be my girlfriend, please?" Beck asked me.

I looked into his eyes, the leaned up to peck his lips.

"Okay." He smiled and leaned forward towards me to kiss me again.