0.6 Stage Fighting

Getting to school, I noticed that Beck wasn't here, which confused me because he texted me to tell me that he was at school earlier this morning

Walking up to Tori's locker, I see Andrè playing the French horn.

I smile, then grab my guitar off my back and strum a few string to throw everyone jamming of guard. It was louder than Andrè and the rest of people playing.

I decided, since I had everyone's attention, to sing this new song I've been working on.

When I finished playing, an applause sounded through out the hall.

"You were fantastic!" Tori exclaims.

"I've been playing guitar for about, 12 years." I answer.

"How old are you?" Cat asked me.

"Seventeen."

"Well it looks like I got competition!" Andrè shouted before playing the french horn again.

I laughed and shook my head no. "I could never compete with you Andrè. You're magnificent."

~~~~~~~~~~
Walking into the stage room, I see Tori on some blonde guys back.

The blonde guy shouts out with his arms spread.

"Who is this chick!?"

We rush over to get Tori off of his back.

"What are you doing?" Our instructor asked Tori.

"That guy was beating up Beck!" Tori exclaimed.

"Oooo, you poor thing." Jade mocked Tori while coming to stand next to me, who was standing next to Beck.

We sort of worked things out, I guess. I'm not scared of her, which she has come to terms with. We found out that we don't have a lot in common, but we try to be friends. We're acquaintances right now.

"We were practicing." Beck explains.

"This is Russ." Our instructor starts.

"I'm Russ!" He exclaimed.

"He is a professional stunt man, I invited him here to teach the class about Stage Fighting." He finished his explanation.