1.8 Beck's Big Break

Unedited.

Jade, Beck and I were eating lunch. Tori and Andre came over and Beck gestured them to sit.

"Hey, sit."

"Thanks."

"Cool."

"I don't want them sitting here." Jade whined to us, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You know it's great that your so open with your bitterness." Tori exclaimed sarcastically.

"It's better to be open about it then to bottle it up." I shrugged before eating a fry.

"And, she's only cranky cuz she got stung by a bee." Beck defended Jade.

"Ya see that? Everybody but me! Come on bees! What's a guy gotta do to get stung?" Andre exclaims while gesturing into the air.

I glance at him confused. "I've never gotten stung."

"Really?! Yes! I'm not the only one!" Andre exclaims again before eating his food.

Beck picks up his new script and Tori takes notice.

"Oooo, knew script pages." Tori asked before taking the script from his hands.

I snatched the script back from her. "Not for you." And give it back to Beck, who kisses my cheek.

"Auditioning for a play?" Tori pried, leaning on her elbows into the table.

"Sorta, it's a movie." Beck explains before putting the script onto the table in front of him.

"That's so great! What movie?" Tori asked.

"I'm taking your pickle." Jade says before she reached over and grabbed Tori's pickle, taking a bit before smiling at her.

"So, the movie?" Andre questions.

"It's called 'Miss Fire'. It's about this woman cop who gets fired and then goes in this crazy rampage." I explained to them while eating another fry.

"That's so cool! Who plays the woman cop?" Tori asked.

"Malinda Murray." Beck said.

"Shut up." Andre said, his voice a bit hoarse.

"You're gonna star in a movie with Malinda Murray?" Tori exclaims.

"Well I'll be playing waiter number one and I only have two lines. That's if I get  the part." Beck further explains.

"So where's the script? I wanna read it!" Tori asked excitedly.

"Okay, first, you sound way to preppy talking to my boyfriend right now. Second, if you're not in the movie in some way, it's rude to read the script. And third," I gesture to Beck.

"You don't get the whole script unless you get the part. They only give you a few pages to audition with." Beck finishes my explanation.

A girl walks by then suddenly screams. "Ow! I just got stung by a bee."

Andre looks up and exclaims."Aw, her?! Really?!"

~~~~~~

Beck and I were walking the hallway, his arm around my shoulders and my arm around his waist. We both had huge smiles on our faces, because Beck got the part! Not only that, but I was offered a part as well!