0.3 The Bird Scene Part II

Picture above is Aurora's locker. The water fall is a see through part. Small but creative.

        After class, Beck, Andre, Cat, Jade and I walked out to the hallways.

"Hey guys!" Tori came running after us, her bag barely on her shoulder.

"Ciao amico!"   I expressed while turning around with a bright smile on my face.

"Hey

"Hey. I have a question?" We nodded. "Are you guys really my friends?" Tori asked us.

I started laughing. "Io so dove questo sta andando! (Oh I know where this is going!)" I exclaim amused.

Tori ignored me while Beck looked at me with amused and entrance eyes. I smiled at him and turned back to listen to Tori.

"Can you guys help please help me with 'The Bird Scene'?"

Beck laughed while leaning against the lockers nearest to him which happened to be Tori's locker area. "No can do."

I smirked and decided to help Tori out. I stood next to her and did puppy dog eyes and pouted. "Pwease, bello."

I herd him take a sharp intake of breath. "Oh no." His eyes widened as every one else turned away while he stared at me.

"Look away, Beck!"

"I can't!"

"Dude! Literally look away!"

"I literally can't!"

"Marilla! Stop it!" Cat shouted. That's when i finally decided to stop. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. The everyone so left except Tori, Beck and I.

Tori started to complain while banging her head on the wall.

"So...what you doing?" Beck asked her.

"Being miserable."

"What did u decorate your locker?" I asked her, trying to change to subject.

She showed us her locker to see it grey with a pink stripe in the middle. Literally. That's all it was.

I sucked my teeth. "You can do better than that."

"Oh yeah? What's yours?" Tori questioned me. I smiled and gestured for them to follow me to my locker which was around the corner. It was on the top part and it made it better because the locker on the right mine was empty so I used the waterfall that was in my locker to decorate both lockers. One side the water falling, the other is a small pool where the water goes back up again. Although it would have been cool if i could get a real water fall. It's just animation right now.

"Wow. Did you paint that?" Tori questioned me.

"Si! Stayed after school yesterday and painted it with my brother who went to college." The bell started to ring. "Well I'm starving so I'm going to go to lunch. Ciao!"