2.0 The Great Ping Pong Scam pt. 1

unedited

"Hey babe, want to come over my house after school?" I asked beck as I sat on his lap.

He kissed my neck. "I would love too, but I have ping pong practice today."

I rolled my eyes and went to stand up. "Sure, okay." and I grabbed my bag from off the floor and walked off.

"Hey! Aurora!" I felt beck grab my arm. "Hey! Why'd you walk away?"

"Because Beck, every time i try to hang out with you outside of school, for some reason you have 'ping pong practice'. which is bizarre to me because i'm pretty sure i've never seen you actually practice. if you're starting to not like me anymore, then just say that instead of dragging me along and waisting my time." I snapped and turned around to walk away.

Again, my arm was caught. "Hey! I'm not waisting your time. I still very much like you, hell i love you!" Beck sighed before he rubbed his face with both of his hands. "How about this? You can come to my practice but, you have to promise not to say a word to any living soul beside us on the ping pong team."

I nodded and sighed. "Alright, i guess." Soon after I spoke, the bell rang.

Beck smiled and me and rubbed my arm. "Okay, i've got to get to class." He leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head, his lips meet with my cheek instead of my own lips.

as he pulled away, his hand gripped my chin. "nope, i want my kiss."

i huffed in annoyance and gave him a quick peck, then turned to walk away. again, i was pulled back.

"that was a peck, not a kiss. do not play with me right now Aurora." his voice went a little lower and his hand did too. instead of gripping my chin, he held my throat with a strong grip, but not strong enough to harm me.

i bit my bottom lip, and looked up to meet his eyes. leaning in, i finally gave him a proper kiss. as we kissed, his hand moved from my throat towards the back of my neck, and angled it in the direction that would make it easier to kiss him.

i tried to pull away. "beck-" kiss."we have to-" more kissing." we have to go-" smooch."to class-" smooches. "babe?" and one last kiss. he tugged on my bottom lip when we pulled away.

"okay, meet me by your locker when school ends."

i bit my lip again and nodded.
~~~~~~

we met by my locker and waited until jade walked by. beck already texted her and told her i was coming to practice with him.

"about damn time." jade smirked. "i've been trying to get him to bring you with us forever."

"huh?" i asked confused.

"let's wait until we're in the practice room." beck suggest before he lead a the way to the practice room.

we get there and i do see a ping pong table set up, as well as the rest of our friends lounging around the room.

"Hey! Aurora!" Cat shouted and got up to hug me.

i hugged her back in confusion and nodded to Robbie and Andre. Putting my bag onto the ping pong table, i turned to beck and jade with my arms crossed. "okay. explain."

and that's when the entire ping pong scam was explained to me.

i laughed once i found out the real reason.

"what's the name of this restaurant?"

"not sure." cat answered.

"well do you know where it is?" i asked with my eyebrow raised. she nodded rapidly.