1.1 Airplanes and Cheerleaders

So Tori is stuck on a plane

So Tori is stuck on a plane. She needs to finish an assignment with Andre, Beck and Cat, so they video chat.

Scissor Luv: wants to chat!

"Whose that?" Andre ask.

"Jade. Let me see what she wants." Beck says as he answers the call.

"Awww." Tori whines.

Beck presses accept, and Jade's face pops up on the screen.

"Hey look, were doing this project that's due in the morning so uhh-" Beck starts but is interrupted by Jade.

"Where gave you been?"

"Home, why?"

"Aurora said that she came by and you weren't there. Then she left you a voicemail and you haven't called her back." Jade starts aggressively.

"I'm doing homework." Beck defends himself.

"So you want to break up with her?!" Jade screams at Beck.

"Wait! No,no. Why would you think that?" Beck asked with confusion.

"I should text Aurora right now." Jade says as she picks up her phone.

"Nononono! Don't do tha-"

"Why do you have that animal?" Jade ask as she squints to get a closer look.

"My neighbors dog."

"His neighbor the cheerleader." Andre explains in a suggestive tone.

"Cheerleader?" Jade asked angrily.

"Why? Why would you say that?" Beck asked Andre in exasperation.

"Sorry."

"You know what cheerleaders have?" Cat starts before she leans forward. "Pep."

"Pep?" Tori asked.

"Did she say pep?" Beck tries to clarify.

"Why are you doing favors for a cheerleader and what is she doing for you?" Jade asked as she got her phone out, ready to dial Aurora's number.

"It's not what you think-"

"I'm calling Aurora and we're coming over there." Jade cuts off Beck.

"No- that is what you shouldn't-" Beck gets cut off when Jade goes to end the call, not before they hear her on the phone.

"Aurora. Hey, Beck's doing favors for a cheerleader." Jade tells her as soon as she answers the phone.

"What?!" They hear before the chat disconnects.

Beck sighs in exasperation. "Now she's done it."