2.2 A Film By Dale Squires

Hey, I'm not even sure if anyone reads this book anymore lol. But I'm trying to get back into writing, these past years have been extremely depressing and challenging. But, I hope you all enjoy this little slice of heaven.

"So would you rather give up the internet or...your foot?" Tori asked us.

"Foot."

"Foot."

"Foot."

Beck looked at his foot for a pause then said. "See ya, foot."

"Really? You'd all give up a foot to keep the internet?"

"Totally." Beck said.

"Wouldn't you?" Cat asked.

Andre inputted. "You love the internet."

"I know, but my foot is a part of my body. And the internet is...."Tori trailed off. "Yea my foot."

"What about you Aurora?" Cat asked me.

I played with Beck's hair as I thought about it. "Hmm, the internet."

"Wow, really?" Andre asked me.

I nodded. "The world is such a beautiful place, the internet spoils it for those who should experience it."

Right after i said that, the teacher walked in.

"Alright, future superstars, take your seats, because at this point in your lives, I am in charge of you." Everyone settled in their seats. "Come on hurry up! We've got some excitement today!" The teacher urged.

"Yay! I love excitement!" Cat exclaimed.

"Who doesn't love excitement?" Tori asked rhetorically.

"Damien." I pointed to the guy sitting next to Tori.

Said guy started shaking slightly and turned to talk to Tori. "She's right.....Tori."

In response Tori moved her seat closer to Andre.

"So today, instead of discussing the differences— oh" The teacher got cut off when Robbie bust into the room panting, gripping onto Rex for dear life as one strap of his book bag was sliding down his skinny shoulder.

"Sorry i'm late, sweaty and out of breath!"

"Somebody got me some coffee." Rex said.

"Robbie just sit down." The teacher told him.

"Why were you late?" Cat asked him.

"Cause, my uncle Marty gave me this old car, which I was really psyched about, except it keeps breaking down."

I interrupted him. "And I really...don't care." I said with a smile before looking towards the teacher.

Beck slapped my thigh, making my head turn towards him. "I think you're spending too much time with Jade."

"No she isn't." "No I'm not." Me and Jade said at the same time, not even bothering to continue to conversation.

"Okay." Our teacher clapped his hands. "Let's all shut up and let the teacher talk." He began walking from behind the podium. "Now, I bet you are all familiar with the short film called 'BUTTERFACE'."