1.7 Freak the Freak Out Pt.2

Unedited

Unedited

Jade, Cat and I walked up to Tori's door, Cat carrying Frozen Yogurt.

"Are you sure we shouldn't have got the donuts?" I questioned Cat.

She nodded happily.

"Okay." I sighed out before Jade rang the doorbell. She leaned against it as I stood on the other side of Cat. Her small statue almost comical between both of our figures.

Tori answered the door looking very distraught. "What?!"

"Hi."

"Hello."

"Ciao."

"We brought you frozen yogurt." Cat held up the bag.

"Why? You know frozen yogurt doesn't solve all the world's problems." Tori ranted before looking back into her house at the guys, Andre, Robbie and Beck.

"I told you to get the donuts." I scolded Cat.

"Why aren't you being nice?" Cat asked.

"And why do you look disgusting?" Jade asked right after Cat.

Tori gave a look of disparity. "Trina." She pointed back into her house and we all leaned over to see the guys trying to cut off Trina's rope.

Wait, rope?

I looked back again and sure enough, Trina was tied up and duck taped across the mouth, laying on the kitchen counter.

"Ohh." Each of us vocalized in understanding.

"Listen, we need to talk to you." Jade starts.

"It's really important." Cat persist.

"Please." I beg.

"Alright, lets go outside." Tori gestured to her front porch then looked back at Trina. "I don't wanna be in here when they get that tape off her mouth."

Tori, Cat and Jade walked into the front porch. Before I walked out with them, I checked to make sure that the boys weren't paying attention. Spotting Beck's jacket on the couch, I walked forward and grabbed his keys out of his jean jacket pocket.