0.8 Robarazzi

Unedited

Unedited

Andre, Tori,Jade, Beck and I were chilling outside. I was trying to teach Beck Italian.

"Okay, repeat after me. La mia ragazza è molto calda." I said slowly.

"La mia....regazza á motlo calda." Beck tried to say.

"Nonono! You said it wrong again." I exclaimed before laughing.

Beck smiled at me. "I sincerely apologize."

I smile and bring my arm up to thump his head.

"Say it again."

"La mia ragazza è molto calda." Beck repeated correctly.

I raised an eyebrow. "You knew how to say it all this time didn't you?"

"Maybe a little bit." Beck smiled before leaning towards me to give me a kiss.

I smiled against his lips and went back for more, until Jade interrupted us.

"Can u guys suck face later?"

"Um...why don't you go over there, and screw off." I suggest before going back to kissing Beck.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you." Jade commented before going back to her lunch.

However, Cat came running and put a machine in the middle of our table.

Everyone looked towards the machine, then each other before going back to their lunch, while me and Beck continued to kiss.

"You're not gonna ask what it is?" Cat asked us.

"Is it a transport from the future that can beam you to another table because if it is, which button do I press?" Jade asked seriously, ending in her deadly voice.