Prologue

Eric Hutton's point of view

"Eric you are wanted," her monstrous voice called out bringing me back to reality.

And before you start going on about how rude I was to call her voice monstrous here's the thing. I mean it like literally her voice was monstrous because she was one. A monster.

No I am being serious. She was an empousa.

"Eric, he doesn't want to be kept waiting," she snarled.

I got up. I wish I could say I had my sword with me but then I'd be lying. I followed her out of my confinement and into the hallways, up the stairs and a couple more turns until finally I was staring at Prometheus sitting on his so called throne.

"Ah Eric! How nice to see you today!" Prometheus exclaimed, clapping his hands to himself.

"I am locked up in your tiny little prison you can come see me whenever you want," I snapped.

"Eric don't be bitter and ruin my morning," he pouted.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk and get to know my guest a little more," replied the Titan of forethought.

"Well I really liked watching how you treat your guests."

"I'm just going to come to the point. I have a task for you, son of Ares."

I winced at the mention of my father's name. Did we have bad blood between us? Yes you could say that.

Its been a while since the Titan war where the great Percy Jackson and his gang defeated Kronos and brought peace once again to all. Percy may have asked for the gods to recognize their children and be in contact and stuff but you still don't see that working out very well. My dad, Ares, never bothered showing his face after I was born. My mom kept telling me he loved us but I never bought it. My mother went missing two years ago before her body was finally found deep in the woods a few months after the search had started. And that was when I was finally found and taken to Camp Half Blood. And also where I met my dad for the first time. Not a pleasant memory. You can't blame me for being bitter.

"Go do your own dirty work," I replied.

"Well if I could do it myself I wouldn't have asked you to do it."

I was about to reply when he cut me off. "It should be simple for you anyways... being who you are. I just need you to get me a girl."

That was when I choked on my saliva. "What?!"

"I need you to find Harper Stilinski and get her to me."

"I don't know who she is."

He glared at the epousa who brought me here and she handed me a picture of a girl who I guess was Harper Stilinski. She was pretty I'll admit that.

"You have 2 months, Son of Ares. 2 months to get me what I want, then you are free."

A/n : So here is a total funfact this is being written by two people lmao. and i kinda hoped you like the above which makes sense if you read Percy Jackson. If you haven't then i suggest you go read it right now. like ASAP.

anyways our personals on this are

Priya - teenwolfcth

Cyan - lukescuddles__

hope you enjoy this shit bc it's really fun writing it omg

- Priya x