Chapter 14

Eric Hutton's point of view

"Tharraléa."

Haz's words were still echoing in my head, after she passed out.

Her skin hadn't stopped glowing yet. But it was growing stronger. Golden aura seemed to radiate from her body now.

"We have to get her out of here," Stiles said. He had gotten even paler. Obviously he was beyond worried about his cousin.

"Can't you sniff and find out what she is? I thought you could sense that?" Percy asked Lydia, who was standing beside him.

"Banshees predict death, Percy. We see visions and other things like that but my smelling senses are the same as yours," she replied, tugging at the sleeves of her full sleeved t-shirt.

"What about Scott's? He's a true alpha."

"She clearly isn't anything we've dealt with in the past and since you seem to have an idea where she comes from your world, I doubt I could figure out her smell since I hardly could guess what you two are," Scott sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"GUYS CAN WE PLEASE BE MORE BOTHERED ABOUT HOW SHE ISN'T WAKING UP?" Stiles hollered.

"She's heating up," Malia frowned.

"Stiles take her Deaton," Scott said. Stiles just nodded, lifting her up in his arms. Considering how she's as tall as him that must have been hard for him to do so. "Liam, you're coming with us."

Liam was about to complain before thinking better of it and followed the pale boy towards his Jeep.

Scott, on the other hand, ran towards his motorcycle, wherever that was parked.

"Tharraléa," I muttered under my breath. The word was definitely Greek and being a demigod, my mind was hardwired for Greek. Yet for some reason the meaning of the word still didn't magically pop up in my head like how it normally does. "Is there a library around here?" I asked.

Everyone looked at me confused. "What? Don't you guys know what a library is?"

"I never thought you were into reading," Malia said, to which I rolled my eyes.

"I need to search up a word," I said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was.

Percy raised his eyebrow at me. "The word she just said?"

"Yes idiot, unless your Greek happens to be better than mine and you know the meaning of that word."

I am not saying that I am smarter than Percy when it comes to our academics, but I am smarter than Percy when it comes to our academics.

"I could ask Annabeth?" He seemed to be questioning his own idea. A good idea though.

In response, I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and unlocked it. Incase you were wondering: yes, I used Prometheus's money for this and no, unlike Percy who disagreed with my idea, I don't care if I end up attracting monsters. Obviously it's the latest model. Did you seriously have to ask that?

"Eric, we are standing next to the nematon," Percy hissed at me.

"No shit Sherlock," I mumbled. "What is Annabeth's number again?"