Chapter 4

Eric Hutton's point of view

I'm just going to be very honest with you right now. Harper's photo did no justice to her beauty. Call me a stalker, but I was following her around town just far enough so she couldn't see me.

She was basically a normal teenager attending Beacon Hills High School and hanging out with her friends and stuff and I had absolutely no idea what Prometheus wanted with her.

Harper was walking a few steps ahead of me with a strawberry blonde headed girl who was also kinda cute. There wasn't a lot of people around to cover for me, so I fished out my phone and pretended to be surfing through it rather than being a creepy stalker.

Ugh this was so boring.

"I think Scott likes you," the strawberry blondie said at which Harper laughed.

"I noticed," she replied. I was really regretting the fact that I agreed to this task.

"Well are you going to give him a chance Haz?" the other girl asked. I rolled my eyes. but I now knew a pointless piece of information. Harper was mostly called Haz.

"I don't know Lydia, I mean he is sweet and nice but I'm not sure Stiles is gonna like me dating his best friend," Haz replied.

"Never mind Stiles. He's always protective," Lydia said with a wave of her hand.

"Speaking of Stiles..." Haz started but I zoned them out. This was too much girl talk for me. 

What was I going to do if not follow orders? Buy myself a car. Yes, a sports car.

🔱🔱🔱

Incase you were wondering I went ahead and bought a Maserati. Yes, I don't have a budget for it. Yes, I can't afford it. Yes, I somehow found a demigod there and told him to put it on Prometheus's tab. So, I'm good. And yes, Prometheus might gut me alive but it will be worth it.

 And yes, Prometheus might gut me alive but it will be worth it

I was currently sitting in my room not really sure what to do. My demigod senses were tingling again and it was annoying me. It wasn't the tiny tingling like you know something is smelling in the kitchen and you burnt something. It was the hardcore my gut is on fire something is going wrong tingling. It was giving me a serious headache. I pressed my hands to the side of my head. "Arghhh!" I ultimately let out a scream. 

You can feel it, can't you?  

Does it hurt?

"STOP IT," I screamed, reaching out for my inhaler. It pressed the top of it and it transformed into a sword.

What are you afraid of  Son of Ares?

Death. I was afraid of death.

I steadied the sword in my hand not sure what to expect. But I still managed passing out. 

Hello Eric.

Prometheus. I should have known it was him.

"What do you want?" 

A week is over. I want some updates. 

"Great. I bought a car."

And about that... Anymore wastage of my money and I will have you lashed. 

"Thanks."

What about the girl?

"What do you want with her anyways?"

Do you have any idea what she is?

"A demigod?"

For now yes. A demigod. 

"Why is she so important?"

You'll know soon enough Eric. I just wanted to warn you a bit about the gang she hangs out with.

The people she hung out with were all her brother's friends. They seemed harmless. 

They are much more than they seem.

🔱🔱🔱

Scott McCall.

Stiles Stilinski.

Lydia Martin. 

Malia Tate. 

Liam Dunbar.

Hayden Romero. 

They seemed like nice people. But then Prometheus wasn't going to be warning me until it was absolutely necessary. So this did seem like a big deal. 

I knew there was gonna be a lacrosse game or something sometime real soon. First off, what even is a lacrosse? Who even plays lacrosse? 

But all in all if I was going to find out anything about these guys it would be at the game. 

A game I would be showing up to in my newly acquired drive. 

Yes, I was more excited about my car. Who wouldn't be?

A/n : This is the shortest chapter ever oops. But then it's a filler and filler chapters are lowkey boring so voila. AND I HOPE I MADE UP FOR IT WITH THE MASERATI LIKE LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL THING IT'S SO GORGEOUS OH MY GODS. normally i don't post pictures in the middle of the chapter but I just had to like DID YOU SEE THAT THING? 

yeah i'll stop drooling over it. 

Aye cool stuff coming soon. Until then stay lit 

- Priya x 

P.S. please buy me that car for christmas or for my birthday pleaSE