Hot times

Ross POV

I couldn't believe he did that. Getting back with his ex while he was still with me. But then again I didn't let him finish...

"Ross. Let me in.." He whined from outside my office door. "I need to talk to you!" I pounded this time.

"No. Why did you do that. I'm really hurt."

"Ross! You didn't let me finish! I was only doing it for you. My mom wanted to know who I'm dating so I had to make it up. She wouldn't take no one for an answer I'm so sorry. We aren't together. I was only acting. When I left I said that it wasn't real. She was fine. She knew."

"Oh... That still doesn't-" I opened the door only to have max jump in and kiss me.

"Sorry. I love you, you narwhal." He looked at me. His hands on my shoulders and my hands holding him in an embrace.

"I love you too max. Don't do that ever again." And we kissed again.

~warning!!! Warning!!! s**. You can skip if you want. ^-^~

Max POV

We got home and I was ready. I wanted him. Adam said we could have the day off tomorrow. And tomorrow was the day I would ask him to do this. I wanted it. He could want it also. I don't know.

~next morning~

Tim left at 11:00 because there was going to be traffic so Ross was still asleep.

I knocked on his door and walked in. It wasn't locked.

"Hello?" I Said opening the door. But he wasn't there. "Uh... Ross?" I heard the shower going. "Oh. Haha I might go too."   I quietly opened the bathroom door and got undressed. "Hehe.... Ross...." I whispered to myself.  And I opened it.

"AHH!" Ross screamed as he saw me walk into the tub with him. He was taking a bath and the water wasn't that high. I could see his member.

"Ross. I know you want this." I said motioning to My member. He looked at it for a while but then hesitated to grab it.

"M-Max... Let's wait till we're done?"

"Ugh.." I got out and got my clothes back on. "Dammit Ross." I said walking out. I sat on his bed waiting for him. I left my shirt somewhere so I didn't have one. I only had my boxers and pants on.

5 minutes later~

Ross stepped out of the shower. He didn't have a towel because I took it for myself. He was dripping wet. His member was between his legs as he tried to cover it.

"Ross. Let's do this." I said undressing.

I grabbed him and bended him over the bed and grabbed the lube.
"You ready?" I said put it inside him.

He moaned I pleasure and I started going a little faster. Faster with every minute until he was almost unable to breathe.

"Ross...... You like that?" I said looking at him. He looked up at me and nodded. Unable to say anything.

Time skip cuz I ain't do that~

Ross couldn't walk for 3 days straight. Even Adam and Barney asked what happened. Of course we didn't tell them though. That's between us.