Im sorry

I couldn't sleep, it's been a week there was once again bags under my tired eyes. My nose was stuffy from crying all night. Ross looked kind of happy because he was hanging out with Red. I'm kind of jealous... He should be hanging out with me.

*Ring* my phone rang, it was Jess.

"Hello?"
"OMG MAAAAXX!!"
"Oh god..."
"MITHROSS! Let's talk abo-"
"No..."
"Whyyyy" she whined.
"We... Broke up."
"What?"
"WE BROKE UP DAMNIT."
"But max.. Don't you know were in a FanFiction. We can change what ever we want." (WOW JESS... WAY TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!)
"... Bye Aphmoo"
"By Mithzannnnn" she teased.
I hung up, tears flowed down like small waterfalls at the thought of Ross.

I walked to where Ross and red were but then instantly regretted it. Ross and Red sat next to each other, asleep. Hands intertwined and Ross' head resting on his shoulder, snoring softly. I fell to the floor and curled up in a ball to cry. I was becoming too sensitive... And I hated it.

'MAN UP MAX.' I mentally slapped myself and got up. I heard a groggy voice say my name.

"Oh Hi max." Red said from the couch.
"Hey... So you guys.." I motioned toward their hands.
"Yeah..." His words shot me. He's already moved on in a week... Adam left for his vacation the other day and basically the only one I can talk to is Barney.

"Hey you 'Oppar Dirt" I said in my own voice. Not trying to mimic his accent.
"Heys Max" he waved from his desk.
"Fixing the Facecam?"
"Yeahs, I'm recording with Red's"
"Red and Ross are together." I blurted. I watched his face turn from excited to hurt. "S-sorry Barney.. I didn't mean to h-hurt you.."
"It's okays...." He says staring out to space.
"I could do the recording with you..." I asked nervously. I didn't want him to be upset so I volunteered.
"Okays. We will starts in ten minutes." He said waving me off.
"Okay."

It wasn't fair.
"ROSS!" I yelled. A scared nervous Narwhal peeked from the open studio I was standing outside of.
"Y-yeah?"
"Sorry about cheating on you. I love you. You know that?"
"No... Because you said you loved Adam right to my face." His eyes were full of hurt.
"Ross.. I'm sorry.. I really am..." I gently grabbed his chin to look at me and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Im sorry Narwhal.... I miss you" then I left to Barneys office to record.

"Wait max.. I miss you too... But I can't."
"What?"
"Red... He's been waiting all those months for me..."
"..." I stormed to Barneys office and slammed the door.
"Max you's okay?"
"Yeah."
"Okays..."
He pressed record and did his intro and we played some happy wheels.