Choices

Ross was in Adam's office, Adam was cornering him, Ross' Cheeks were stained with tears and he looks so afraid. I opened the door and threw Adam across the floor And help Ross up.

"You okay Narwhal?" I grab his arm and we head for the door. Adam still on the floor groaning in pain. This has never happened before, Adam never acts this way. 

"Yeah..." Ross says as we close Adam's door behind us.

"Next time, Tell me where you're going, okay?" 

"Okay" he snuggled onto my chest and we went home.

~That night~

I was so confused, if Adam liked me for a while now why didn't he tell me before I went out with Ross? To be fair, I kind of liked Adam too... But Ross got to me first so My Narwhal is my baby.

"Adam!" I yelled from the couch.

~at The Offices~

"Yeah?!" He yelled as he walked towards me. He sat down on the other side of the couch. 

"We need to talk. You can't like me if you're Married and I'm in a Relationship with Ross."  I explain to him while sitting up.

"I can get a Divorce... And you can Break Up with that Nerd" He teased.

"Okay... FIRST OFF, ROSS IS NOT A NERD! AND IF HE IS A NERD HE'S MY NERD!" I Yelled. "Secondly, You have Mason and Alesa, I'm not being the cause of a divorce." My face was angry and red. 

"Max, You don't understand. You have something Alesa can never Give me." He says calmly.

"And What The Fuck is that?!" I shout back at him, Obviously still mad at him calling Ross a 
Nerd.

"You hav-" he was cut off by Barney's Voice.

"Dirts! Recordings!!" he yells from the other side of the office. "Adams! Max's!" He walks over to us, im on top of Adam almost strangling him. "What is goings ons heres?" He asks looking confused.

"Nothing..." i say wiping imaginary dust off of my sweater. 

 Once again, Adam was Flirting with me in the recording, but he was making it like a joke. but I know he was Serious... We played a Gta V minigame.

"Dream Team!" Adam yells into his mic. 

"Stop it!" I whine from Team speak.

"Guys... Red you better not Suck!" Ross says to Red as the game loads for the Race. 

"Adam, again... Me and Ross have Anime Hunters, Red and Barney have The Death Duo... What do we have? and Stop Saying 'Love'!!" I ask him.

"Love." he mumbles. I get out of my chair loud enough for him to hear and dash to his studio to beat him up. "AHH!! AHH!!!" the Girly screams filled the room. 

"Guys!!!" Ross yells.

"Hurry up!" Red Shouts.

I head back to my recording studio and keep playing. 

"C'mon Ross, Lets go home." It was Almost 6:00 pm, time to go home...