Lunch

Max POV

"Morning my Little Narwhal." I said as he walked to the couch and sat next to me. His eyes looked red but he was also rubbing them. "Something wrong, Ross?"

"H-Huh? Oh.... No. Uh, I'm going to go feed KP." He nervously got up and went into the hallway.

"Hey Tim!" I shouted towards the kitchen. "Make me some Mac and Cheese!"

"Make it yourself!" He shouted back.

"Dick" I mumbled as I got up to get the Mac and cheese from the cabinet.

After breakfast~

Ross came to the couch and sat down next to me, holding my arm and leaning on my shoulder.

"Something wrong?"

"No... I'm just tired."

"You sure, Ross?"

"Yeah" and he drifted off on my shoulder. 'Sweet little Narwhal.... Don't worry, we'll be fine'.

Later*

*ding*

Adam texted-

A) Max, Want to come out for Lunch? We want to hang out a little bit at my house.

M) sure, what time?

A) 12:30 or around there.

M) alright see you later!

A) bye

M) bye

*end of text*

"Ross, wake up" I said softly as I lightly nudged him a few times.

"Ungh...." He groaned lowly. 'Ugh...'

"Ross, wake up lets go." I nudged him again. He wouldn't wake up so I decided to push him off me.

"AHH ON THE FLOOR!" He yelled as he jerked up from the floor. I laughed at him and helped him up.

"Adam said were hanging out at his house. Let's go." I grabbed my Keys. "TIM LETS GET GOING!!" I yelled out to his room before running back to Ross.

*at Adams*

"Let's eat!" Adam said as we sat down at the table that was set up outside.

"This looks good..." Ross said as he sat next to me, grabbing my leg making me shift around.

"Ross....!" I hissed. A smirk grew on his lips as he moved his hand up and down my jeans. "R-Ross...... Stop" I said behind my gritting teeth.

"Hey Maxy" he smirked again looking straight into my soul. 'Uh wow...' I thought as I felt a sweat drop down the side of my face.

"AHEM...." Adam broke in. "EATING...?" He motioned toward the food. Barney and Red just stared at us shocked. Alesa already started eating and she was also feeding Mason. Paying no attention to us.

"Y-yeah" I say flustered. Ross' hand still on my leg moving up and down. My face burned.

"Max, something wrong? Your face is 'Red" Red Laughed as he turned back to talk to Barney.

"Hey Red, How's REDNEY?" I joke. I see his face turn towards me and him stare me straight in the eyes.

"Great." He says menacingly.

"Hey Reds, eats your foods" Barney says as he pulls Red back to his spot. 

I laugh a little before Ross suddenly palms me, making me Jerk up and shift around uncontrollably.

"ROSS STOP!! PLEASE!" I yell at the top of my lungs as I jump out of my chair and step back. He laughs at me and Adam looks so annoyed. "Uh. Adam I'll be back." I say. I think quickly and run into the house to get undressed and leave my boxers on.

"BACK!!" I say as I walk out and run to the dock. Adam and Alesa's eyes grow wide and Ross blushes. Red and Barney pay no attention to us. I sit at the edge of the dock, my legs hanging off. I wasn't even sure what I was doing anymore. I lost track while I ran here. I heard Ross come over next to me and put his hand on my member.