Parents

I looked up, it was just Tim.

"What are you doing here, Tim?" I say impatiently.

"Well, I came to look for you. Ross wants you."

"But I just got here!?" I stand up.

"Oh well." He walks back and signals me to follow. We walk back to the offices and Ross runs to me.

"What did he do?" I say angrily. My fists balling up.

"Nothing. I wanted to tell you... My parents are coming by again, sometime around this week." He says hugging me tight.

"Oh... Did you want me to-"

"No. They want to meet you." He says interrupting me.

"M-meet me...? D-Didn't they... B-But... What if they D-Don't like me?" I ask clearly nervous as fuck.

"Yeah... I don-" Ross got a text on his phone. "....oh..."

"What?" I looked at his phone. "They're already here?!?!" I almost couldn't breathe.

"Yeah, so... Let's go pick them up from the a-airport..." He seemed surprised too I guess. 'Cmon max don't be a little Bitch just man up!' I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah." We went to the airport.

~at airport~

"H-hey mom... Hey D-dad..." He shyly waved. I put my arm around his shoulders.

"Hello, my name's M-"

"We don't care what your name is, we just want you away from our son." His father said sternly.

'Oh.....' I thought.

"W-why don't we go to our house first and then we can talk, d-dad" he signaled them to follow us and we went to the car. They each took a seat in the back and Ross was in the passenger seat. Obviously I was driving, it was MY car.

"S-so... Why are you guys back here?" Ross asked. He looked so nervous I wanted to hug him and tell him everything was fine.

"We have some reasons. You'll find out soon." His mom said almost scoffing.

"Oh.. Okay" Ross said as we drove into the parking space. I opened the door for both of his parents, I wanted to seem nice. Ross unlocked the door and we walked inside the house. "I'm going to the bathroom," Ross said as he walked to the bathroom for a few.

"Okay, we wanted to talk to you." His father poked me right in the middle of my chest.

"Oh... A-about what?" I hated it when people poke me like that. But I didn't want to seem like a little bitch.

"If you're going to be with our son you have to treat him correctly, you aren't Using him are you?" His dad said.

"N-no I Love Ross with a passion." I told him. He gave me a look that I couldn't explain. It looked like he was upset or something.

"Don't hurt him, he takes these things seriously." His mom explained to me as she sat on our couch.

"I know, I'll stay with him. Don't worry about it." I usually don't talk like this but I'm trying to be a GOOD PERSON!! For Ross..

"Okay, I'm back." Ross said drying his hands on his pants