The Coffee Shop With Ashton

On a nice afternoon, you decide to visit the coffee shop to post to your blog, which you haven't done in a while since you had been very busy.

Once you get there, you order your favorite drink, a *insert fav coffee here*.

While walking back to your table, you bump into a figure, spilling your coffee on the both of you.

"I'm so sorry. I'll help you clean up. It's all my fault." You apologize to the person, who you noticed was a handsome young man.

"Yeah, you better be sorry! Look what you did!!" He complained, aggravated. While walking away, you heard him mutter "clutz"

Geez some people are just rude af, you thought.

"Are you okay?" A boy asked.

"Yup, I'm fine, but I think Mr.Anger Issues over there is NOT okay. But thanks for asking." You replied, emphasizing the "not".

He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that." You noticed that this boy was also really cute, but that's not why you came.

"No need to apologize, really. It's fine."

He smiled. "My name's Ashton, but you can call me Ash."

You smiled back. "I'm y/n and Ash, I'd love to stay and chat with you, but I have to get to work."

"Ok let me give you my number first."

After you exchanged cell numbers, you said yours goodbyes and parted ways. But you knew that you would see eachother soon.