Party With Michael

It was a Friday night and everyone was going to the so called "party of the year". You honestly didn't want to go, but you knew your friends wouldn't let you miss it.

You put on a black Green Day shirt, a blue flannel and some black ripped skinny jeans. You slipped on your white vans, did your hair and makeup and drove to your friend's house.

Your two best friends came out looking goregus as ever.

"Y/n why aren't you wearing a dress? I thought we were gonna match." Your first friend said.

"Well, I was gonna, but I feel so uncomfortable in dresses." You say.

"Enough talk!" Your second friend says. "I wanna get to this party today!"

You all laugh and make your way to the party.
-------------------------------------------------------------

At the party, you can't help but feel annoyed as all of these drunk teenagers make out around you, with bad music playing loudly and you had absolutely no clue where your friends were. Oh Well.

You go outside and see a guy with bright red hair. You go sit next to him.

"Hi" You say, kind of startling him.

"Hey" he says.

There was a moment of silence, but it wasn't akward, it was peaceful.

"I'm Michael, what's your name?" He asks.

"I'm y/n." You say with a smile.

He looks at your shirt. "Hey! I love green day."

You laugh and say "Me, three!" emphasizing your shirt.

And you guys talk and talk, until someone shouts "The Cops Are Coming!" (A/N: Lol is that an actual thing? I've only seen it in movies and Tv shows so idk.)

You and Michael run into your car and text your two friends. In seconds they're in the car and you're driving them home.

You drop off your friends and asks Michael where he lives.

"I can't go back home right now. I wasn't supposed to go to that party and I'll get in less trouble if I arrive home the next day."

"Oh" is all you could say. After a bit you say, "You could crash at my place?" You felt like you could trust this boy.

"Really? Thanks."

Once you arrive home, you show him around and he makes himself comfortable.

You sit beside him and put on a movie. You notice him start to lean in, but you think it's just your imagination.

You're then pinned down to the couch and he kisses you. You kiss back a bit, but then stop.

"I'm sorry, but I just met you and I'm not looking for a relationship right now." You say.

He gets up. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Just friends?"

You smile. "Just friends."

The rest of the night you ate, laughed, joked and watched movies until about 4 in the morning.

Quick A/N:

The next bit of imagines are gonna be pretty crap, only because I'm gonna be busy this month and a bit of the next. And I'm thinking of having an update schedule, maybe every Friday? I'll see how it goes for me.