The Dog Park With Calum

You sat on your couch finishing your college essay. Once you were done, you noticed your dog, dg/n (dog's name) was really jumpy today, so you decided to take him/her for a walk to the dog park.

"C'mon, dg/n, let's go have some fun!" You say exciting your dog even more.

You walk with him/her to the park and he gets a bit too excited. You laugh a bit and let your dog loose. He/She ran around and stopped near a boy who began to pet and play with dg/n.

As you walked to were they were playing, you wondered why your dog was spending so much time with that one boy. He/she never really stayed with one person when you went to the park.

"He/she really likes you, huh." You say, startling the boy.

"Um, yeah, I guess so." He replied nervously.

He continued playing with dg/n and you lowkey thought it was cute. Okay, highkey.

"What's his name?" The boy asked.

"Dg/n." You replied.

He petted dg/n more. "And yours?"

"My name? Um, I'm y/n." You said a bit nervously.

There was a bit of awkward silenece, and then you spoke up.

"What's your name?"

"Finallyyyyyy. I've been waiting for you to ask." He laughed. "I'm Calum."

You guys start talking, petting dg/n, laughing and overall having a good time.

"Well, Calum, it's time for me and dg/n to leave." You said.

"Aww, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" He asked.

"Maybe." You winked.

"I'll take that as a yes." He laughed. "See you, y/n."

"See you, Calum."

You and dg/n left and you couldn't wait for the next day.