Never Be Alone With Ashton

It was your last day with Ashton before he left for tour and you were hanging out in your backyard.

You laid on a blanket, Ashton holding you tightly in his arms, watching the vibrant oranges and yellows and the calming blues and violets swirl around in the sky. You loved listening to the soft beats of his heart and feeling his chest fall and rise with every slow, deep breath he took.

"Do you have to leave?" You spoke softly.

He kissed your forehead "I don't want to leave you, but I've got so much work to do with the band. Even though it won't be for a while, I promise that one day I'll be around. I'll keep you safe and sound."

You kissed his cheek.

"It feels like this month has gone by so fast."

"It's pretty crazy, I know. I just wish I could stop or slow it down somehow."

"I don't know what I'll do with out you."

"Ill be crazy with out you, Y/n. But when you miss me close your eyes and remember that I may be far, but never gone. And remember that we lay under the same stars."

"But what's going to happen with us, with our relationship? What's going to happen after? There's so many questions we have to think about."

After a long pause he replied, "I know there are some things we need to talk about, but let's forget about them. I just want my last moments here to be spent here loving you. So just let me hold you for a little longer now."

"Okay." You smiled.

And you just laid there for moments, in Ashton's arms. Watching the night ascend into the sky and loving every second. You wished things could always be lile this.

"I almost forgot," Ashton spoke, grabbing something from his pocket, "I got us necklaces. They're lockets, and when you put them together, it makes a heart. Inside mine, there's a picture of you. And in yours there's a picture of me. So it's like you have a piece of my heart, and I have a piece of yours. When we're apart, you'll never be alone."

You hugged him so tight and you never wanted to let go. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you so much, Ashton."

"I love you, too, Y/n."