The Garden With Ashton

You were on your way to your locker, when your mom texted you saying she'll be home late. Nothing new.
When you reached your locker, you noticed an envelope that had fallen out. You picked it up, and read the letter inside.

"Dear Y/N,
Meet me at the garden after school. <3
-Your secret admirer"

You blush and can't help thinking of it all day. What if it's a prank? I mean who would like this ugly face? But what if it's Ashton??!? No, that's crazy, it wouldn't be him.

-

It was finally the end of the day, and you were so anxious you almost exploded. You collected your stuff, making sure to have the envelope and walked to the garden.

Once you got there, you seen a figure sitting down on the bench, not noticing your presence.

You cleared your throat. "Hello?"

He looked back, startled, and then smiled the smile that was all too familiar to you.

OMG IT WAS ASHTON!?!

He chuckled and walked towards you. You almost couldn't breathe.

He reached for your hand and brang it up to his lips. "You look very beautiful."

You blushed and let out a "Thanks You, too." You mentally slapped yourself. "Handsome, you look handsome."

He smiled even more. "So, I like you. Like a lot. And I hope you like me back?"

You didn't know what to say. Do you tell him about your crush on him for years, or just play it cool? You decided on the second one.

"I like you a lot, too. Probably more than you think."

He squeezed your hand (which you just realised he was still holding) and asked you THE question. "Will you go out with me?"

"One second" You said.

He looked confused, as you closed your eyes and pinched yourself.

Once you opened your eyes, you seen Ashton staring at you, hopeful.

"Yeah, I'll go out with you." You confirmed, coolly, although you were dying inside.

He did a little victory dance and embraced you in a tight, warm hug.
This was something you could get used to.

A/N: I know I haven't been consistent with this, but I'm on break now so expect plenty imagines. The Calum imagine is coming out either later today or sometime tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Also, HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!1!