Discontinuing & Requests

Hello, everyone whop may still be reading this book for whatever reason.  If you are reading this, I applaud you but also question your judgement.  So, as you can see with the title, I will not be doing these imagines anymore, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, because they're all lowkey (and some highkey aKa the first one eW) trash.  I'm not very proud of them and they feel very forced and I know that I personally can do a much better job with my writing.  Will I be quitting writing as a whole?  No.  Writing holds a special place in my heart and I will definitely continue to write here on this account, but just not imagines anymore.  And maybe some non-fandom things.

But, since this was my first book on wattpad and it holds a special place in my heart, I will write a few more imagines just for the sake of it.  If you would like me to write one about you and your fave, pm me or leave a comment:

-your name

-your fave member or who it's about

-how you look (i don't want an essay but like give me a few details)

-story setup/additional info (optional)

ex: My name is Sierra and my fave member is Luke.  I have brown eyes and brown curly hair.  I would like the imagine to be placed in a school setting where Luke is my best friend and likes someone else.

Thank you so much if you've ready anyone of my imagines and/or are reading this.  I really appreciate it.  I hope at least one of my imagines made you smile or made you happy or made you feel something (besides disgust/cringe lmao) because that's my goal as a writer.  Hopefully, you stick around for what I put out in the future and enjoy that.

(ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS WHAAAA)

-Sierra.