Chapter One: Blue Hair

"Hey! Catch her!" a few guards yelled from the Clarines castle's gates. A girl with a black hood ran past Obi, catching him off guard. He was the 2nd Prince Zen's messenger and royal guard of Shirayuki, Zen's soon-to-be wife. Obi wasn't the kind to steal girls from other guys.. but he had fallen in love with Shirayuki as soon as he looked at her in the eyes. Sadly, he couldn't have her. But surely.. he'd find someone that he loved, and who loved him back.

     The guards politely asked Obi to fetch the girl, and he politely accepted. Obi ran after the girl, and she was quite fast. She seemed to have large strides.

"Excuse me, Miss!" Obi called out. She shockingly turned around- and tripped.  She fell flat on her face and managed to pick herself back up- limping a little. He easily caught up to her.

He grabbed her arm forcefully as she attempted to keep her hood down. "Please remove your hood," Obi demanded. She refused and he forcefully ripped her hands off of her hood and pulled it up. His eyes were immediately attracted to her hair. Blue hair.  "I was framed by this kid. I just wanted to be a guard at Clarines castle! Damn.." she swore. Zen Wisteria is gonna like her.

Zen Wisteria: How tall are you?

Mysterious Blue Haired-Girl: 5'5

Zen Wisteria: Skills?

Mysterious Blue Haired-Girl: Archer, and swordsman. Cook at least.

Zen Wisteria: Interests?

Mysterious Blue Haired-Girl: Shooting bow, looking at swords... any of that fun stuff.

Zen Wisteria: ...Is Clarines your hometown?

Mysterious Blue Haired -Girl: Yes.

Zen Wisteria: Finally.. what's your name?

Mysterious Blue Haired-Girl: Moyenne Tsuki which means 'Average Moon.'

Zen Wisteria: ...Would you be interested in being a guard for the castle? Well.. first you're going to have to earn our trust. Then you can become one.

Moyenne Tsuki: ...What can I do to prove that trust?

Zen Wisteria: You earn it.

Moyenne, Obi, and Prince Zen were the only people in the room besides Kiki and Mitsuhide. They all exchanged looks and finally looked at Moyenne, who seemed to be deciding her answer. "..I'll try," she finally spoke. Her eyes were filled with determination and courage. They all nodded.

"First.." Zen chose his words carefully, "You'll be a private guard for me for a week. And we'll see how you act and behave." Obi's eyes glared into Zen's and Zen coughed, "I mean.. private guard for Obi," Zen winked at Obi and he glared. Obi crossed his arms and stretched his neck. "D-Do I start now..?" Moyenne asked. Zen smiled and she jumped a little and ran over to Obi. Obi started walking and let her slowly follow behind.