Chapter Nine: Obi's Heart

"Moyenne.." Obi breathed into Moyenne's neck as a shiver went up her spine. Moyenne was startled at the familiar and warming voice of Obi. He had embraced her so well, she thought she was... actually.. blushing. Although- the brother was still behind them. She wasn't sure if he knew where she was. Her question was about to be answered.

"...Moyenne.." her brother limped over, his eyebrows furrowed and his usual smile turned dark.

But- She hadn't noticed Obi's expression. And it was beyond furious.

Moyenne looked up from Obi's shoulder and saw him

Moyenne looked up from Obi's shoulder and saw him. Obi had his face already turned toward her brother. Obi let go and looked at him straight in the eye.

"What did you do to her?" Obi's voice was sharp and serious. Moyenne hadn't seen this part of Obi yet- at all. She thought he was one of those careless and funny guys.. but he had another side of him.

~Moyenne POV (Point of View)~

Before I knew it, Obi had grabbed my brother's head and starting kicking it rapidly. He wouldn't even stop.

"Obi! Calm down..!" I reached out for him but he slapped my hand away. He just kept on kicking until he released all of his anger out, leaving my brother a bloody mess that laid there, completely unable to move. I held Obi back from punching his face next.
"Obi- you need to calm down...!" He turned to me and held me close.

"...."

My brother attempted to get up but fell down.

"Obi.." I whispered.

Obi put his hands on my face, "Shut up..." I decided to listen and didn't say anything. Obi brought himself closer to me, as our noses touched at the very tips.

"Listen..I'm only going to make this clear once.." he stole a kiss and my eyes widened in surprise. Did he really fall in love with me so fast?.. well- heh.. I couldn't blame him, I fell in love with him the moment he flipped my hood up.

We broke apart and his eyes met mine again.

"I love you."