Chapter Seven: Surprise

MOYENNE ~POV~ (Point of View)

     A warm and soft hand covered my face- Princess..? No. She was long gone. I hadn't seen her for a few months. She said she was going to go far away. VERY far.

"Moyenne.. it's been forever.." a voice rang in my ears. It was soft, chocately, and for sure was not my Princess. It sounded more male than anything.

"Brother?" I spoke out without realizing it- but it came out more of a muffle.

I tried to look up, but I hadn't realized this person put a blindfold over me. I struggled, but there had already been a rope to tie me back.
"Could you let me go?"

"No way, sorry."

The male voice- he sounded just like my brother. Except, more mature. Had this been the same person that I ate freshly-picked apples and homemade bread with? Was he the same person I shared all of my amazing adventures with? And if so- why was he taking me and tying me up? What was the reason?

"You're probably thinking about a bunch of questions, aren't you? Well- first to answer, yes. I am your brother. I saw you run away back to Clarines. I know how that town treated you when we were younger. I hated it. Why? Because you got everything that I  wanted. Even that- you got to be a guard of a Princess," before I realized it, he was explaining everything, "I'm taking you back to the castle. You wanted to guard it, you stay there. I'm not allowing you to fall in love with some prince in Clarines, or even that 'guy' you were hanging out with," I had to interrupt him. "His name is Obi thank you!" I snapped, "I'm sick and tired of you bumping into my life! Why don't you just back off and let me be me for once, dammit! I want to be with them- I like Clarines anyway, I like the way people treated me. It was more fair than that other place! Why do you think the Princess and I ran away in the first place?!" He seemed stunned. Very stunned. But before he could say anything, he snapped out of it and continued to walk in silence. He stayed mute, but he was always like that. I hated it when he persisted to be a bother in my life. If I love someone.. I do, and he can't do anything about it!

ZEN WISTERIA ~POV~ (Point of View)

Obi was freaking out. It was a quick decision- let him freak out or go find this new apprentice. Moyenne- was it?

"MOYENNE!" Obi jumped out and left before I could say anything. Maybe- it was like Shirayuki and me. But.. with Moyenne and Obi. Were they really like that all of a sudden- so quick? Was it.. fate?

...Maybe the colour of your hair really can change the path you walk down.

Huh- was that how it was with Shirayuki and me?

Thanks, Obi. Seriously, I appreciate you more than ever. Even if you did love Shirayuki, you put aside your feelings for me, and her, and apparently, the world has fed you back someone you might just be able to love.

(~A/N~ Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this story so far! <3 I've been working really hard on it. I honestly love this anime to death. It deserves so much more recognition. Love you all! Hopefully this story will hit a bunch of views! Please share with friends- and don't forget to follow for more. I decided to do this story because nobody really did any 'Obi romance' stories, and he totally deserves it! Totally my favorite character ever in an anime. I have sooo much respect for him.)