Chapter Six: The Start Of A New Beginning

Moyenne and Obi make their way to the training area. Moyenne breathed out, "A start of...a new beginning." Obi turned around to face her, still walking- but this time walking backwards. "What do you mean?"

"Well.." she breathed in and chuckled, "I can start fresh with you guys," she yawned, "Annnd I don't have to worry about being judged for being myself!" For a while, it was just silence. They both stared at the wooden swords the other person was holding. It was time to train.

"OBI!" A voice bursted through the door behind Moyenne, and before they knew it- Zen Wisteria was standing before them. Moyenne dropped down to the floor and acquainted his highness.

"P-Prince Z-Zen!" She stuttered out.

"Obi, Moyenne, we need you, now."

Without them realizing it, Moyenne was already gone. Her voice was muffled, and her appearance wasn't even there. Her normal black hood was left behind with her wooden sword, and her Black Rapier sword, "Queen" was left behind. No longer being tucked behind her regular sheath.

Nobody knew what happened.
Nobody at all.

Except for Moyenne.

She had been taken.

"Now-" Zen looked at where Moyenne's fragile body was in place before.

"Where'd Moyenne go?"

Obi looked around, "Moyenne?!"

"MOYENNE?!"

And thus-

Zen Wisteria

Obi

Shirayuki

Miss.Kiki

and Mitsuhide,

go on a rescue- just for a fragile girl with blue hair and golden eyes.

"Such.. an interesting world."