Chapter Sixteen: Liar

"Fine..fine..fine.." she pushed him away, unsure of what was to come next.

"So, you admit that you're THE Princess of Alabarke?"

"Never in a million years." She snapped. She wasn't about to give in to his intelligence, "So if you'd like to prove me wrong, Obi, I'd suggest you'd just not."

He shrugged, "Just not what?"

Moyenne made a pig-like face and rolled her eyes, "Stop getting in to my business. You don't even know me."

"I don't know you," Obi pinned her against the wall again, "But I'd like to get to know you." She raised and eyebrow and looked at Obi's green scarf. His uniform looked almost hot on him. Moyenne was all sweaty and red-faced and she blew a puff of 'toxic' mouth-breath into Obi's face. "Take that, prince." Obi stayed still and peered into her golden orbs. She was scared he was about to do something rash. Do something crazy. Do something that he would normally do. Because he is just that insane. "Prince, huh?" He tapped one of his fingers on the concrete pillar behind her. He smirked, so widely, that both of the corners of his mouth reached to the bottom of his ears. "If I'm a prince that means I can marry you. Since you're a princess," he boated flirty. This wasn't adding up- his attitude wasn't making any sense. He said he loved her- then he didn't- and now he does again. It's like he's picking her up and letting her go again. Her heart was like a ragdoll- tossed around....and then snuggled by a kid. Obi pulled her hood down and lowered his head- to where their foreheads touched.

"Obi- I" she was soon silenced by a quick kiss.

What was this feeling?

How could someone trust her like he did?

It felt so.. foreign.

But if felt so great.

To finally be in the hands of someone she cared for.

"I know I hurt you, Moyenne," he locked his eyes onto hers, the 4 golden orbs intertwining with each other. Was this how it was going to be? Were the lies finally gone?

"But.. Moyenne.." he frowns, "You need to promise to me not to lie if you love me. Even if you want to protect me, you can't lie.." he looked away, hurt, "Don't fall in love with another person like Shirayuki did."

Oh Obi.. Moyenne thought. She put a hand on his cheek, "What did she do to you?"

"She wasn't the problem.."

"She loved someone else."

His voice ringed in her ears, such a beautiful melody.

"And before I realized my feelings," he grabbed Moyenne's arms and dragged her down onto the ground with him, "She was already taken."

Moyenne had understood this. She was supposed to marry a Prince, but he ignored her and his parents and left the kingdom. Soon after that, she left too. Her parents had been killed by an assassin, and her guards were dying of a sickness.. she had nothing else to do but run away.

"So.. did you tell Prince Zen.. about how you felt, I mean?" She rested her hands on his forearms, her nose pointing towards his chest, and she decided she'd nuzzle into his coat.

"Yeah," he breathed, "I did tell him."

They stayed silent and motionless. Moyenne's back was against the hard cold stone pillar, while Obi had forced her against it, his face planted onto her shoulder, and all she could feel was a wet drop. Two. Three.

Tears.

"Obi..?" Moyenne's mind pulled a blank.

"Moyenne...you won't leave me for someone else, right?" Obi looked up, eyes tear-filled.

Only Moyenne has seen Obi like this.

"Are you okay, Obi?"

He shook his head.

~Flashback~

Obi! C'mon! Where are you?

Obi... where'd you go?

OBI! Oh my god!

Are you okay?!

OBI?
OBI!
WAKE UP, OBI!

C'MON OBI, YOU'RE BLEEDING!! STAY WITH ME! Obi...obi! OBI! WAKE UP! PLEASE!

-Timeskip-

Wow.. he could've died.

Really?

You're lucky you even got him here in time.

I'm glad too.

Is he your brother? Lover? What?

Oh.. he's my.. husband.

No wonder you cared so much!

Well, I'll get him treated right away.

~

(Hey Guys!~~~~ Sorry it's been a while! Please give me some ideas because I have no idea where to go on from here! Love ya'll! 2.2k READS!)