Chapter Eleven: Take A Breath

"Obi..stop!" She pushed him away before he could do anything else. His face turned from confused to hurt, and back to confused again.

"Obi.. I'm not...ready.." she whispered out. His face turned red as his hands found themselves up to hers. She grasped them and they both looked at each other.

"...When will you be?" Obi understood his feelings now. The way when she kisses back- her timid and yet powerful attitude, her strong but shy ways, the way she walks..talks.. and even breaths. She was more  than Shirayuki to him.

"I...d-don't know.." her breathing became shallow.

"Moyenne-" he grabbed her wrists and lowered his face into her chest to hear her pounding heart.

"Take a breath."

She breathed in and out, letting all the anxiety release. She put one of her hands on Obi's head and pet him slowly.

"Obi.." she called out his name. He loved her. And she no doubtly loved him. They were perfect for each other. They were ready to set aside their differences and find themselves in a land just with them two.

It was growing night, and they sat up. Moyenne wasn't leaving. They decided that they wanted to learn more about each other. They weren't even sure why they loved each other so much- or trusted each other. After all the lies and hurt, they were ready to spill.

"Why do you love me?" Moyenne questioned. Obi's eyes darted up and down her body, it looked so fragile. Her soft dainty hands, her feminine arms and legs, her curvy sides- everything.

"...Because you're you. You don't care whether or not something happens. You're eyes are beautiful.. your hair is gorgeous, and you have a glow to you. I love you for you, and you love me for me... what about you?" Obi asked.

"Me?" she murmured, "...because.." .... "because.. you're so nice to me.. you understand my pain.. and sorrow.. and.." ... "and.." ... "you're so cute... and you're protective..and I just..."

"I guess I really love you- more than anything."