let's forget who we are

Uh, I don't know why people read this trash. Everything I write is no good.
-

Luke should be livid by now, pushing calum away due to his surprise of the jock suddenly kissing him. But just like those times whenever he's with him, his mind and body seemed to not function appropriately. Always, with calum hood.

The kiss was nice.

Nah, to say the kiss was nice would be an understatement. It was a whole lot more that no words could ever describe and define. Luke forgot how to breathe and just let calum kiss him for athe first few minutes, before he's able to return it. He imagined sparks flying everywhere, hearts and little diamonds surrounding them just like what happens in those romantic animés when the two leads kiss. All that he could focus on was how soft calum's plump lips were, how perfect it molded with Luke's slightly chapped ones. Time seemed to pass by incredibly slow unlike the fast pounding of his heart in his chest.

Yeah, it was hella fucking nice.

The two slowly broke apart, blue and brown eyes opening to lock onto each other's. Dazed. Flushed faces inches apart, Calum's hand on Luke's. It was enchanting, it was one of a kind, it was perfect.

Luke was staring at calum with the most affectionate look he's ever had. Finally, they kissed. It wasn't ideal to have your first kiss in a university infirmary, and yes, it was his first one because he's one of those people who believe that such intimate and sentimental moment should only be shared with the one for you, but he thinks that screw ideals, because for him, as long as it's with calum, nothing can topple it over.

Right now all he could think about was the close distance they had. No one was bothering to move away, both was too caught up swimming and getting lost in each other's eyes, marveling at the feeling they're having after the kiss. Luke could make out his own reflection through calum's eyes, the small trickle of sweat along his neck. Luke could clearly see the little imperfections on the side of calum's face which had no effect at all, because in his eyes calum still looked undeniably attractive then and there. He could smell the mingling sweat and mint through his skin and shirt. And how soft looking calum's eyes were as he peered into his blue ones, and his lips, just how perfectly shaped they were and how perfect they felt against his.

He just couldn't get over the kiss.

It was breathtaking, electrifying, amazing.

All his beautiful thoughts were interrupted and his breath was caught in his throat when he felt calum's fingertips grazing his right cheek. "Thank you, Luke." Calum said in a low whisper.

"Thank you? For what?" Luke gently asked, eyes fluttering close as he lean onto calum's touch.

"For giving me a chance." He started, voice unintentionally cracking, "For not hesitating to give me all the love you can give to someone you haven't known for so long. For accepting me every time i come back to you, after treating you like shit. For always worrying about me, and for visiting me today. You've done more than a concerned friend should, and for that I am very thankful, Luke."

Friend? He thought. "That's what a soulmate should do, right, calum?" He corrected, biting his lip.

Calum slowly nodded and cupped Luke's cheek. "You're the best soulmate anyone could ever have." And I sure as hell don't deserve someone like you, love. Because I would also like to say I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for hiding something from you and not having the guts to confess it right now.

In fact, I don't think I ever would.