don't let the colors fade to grey

Before the update, I was tagged by xDancingDreamerx to answer five questions from her and here we go! Thanks for the tag, Tee! ♡

1. Fave song/s?

At the moment it's Outer Space, DKLA (I succeeded in memorizing the rap it's so lit) and Work from Home (I'm supposed to dislike 5H but I got lss ugh!)

2. Most embarrassing moment?

Idk, probably when I followed a woman thinking that she's my mom but turned out she's not.

3. Fave couple?

Malum, they're a secret couple. I ship them in every way possible so fight me if you disagree. Joke.

4. When did you start reading/writing here and how did you discover fanfics?

It was around 2010 I think, freshman year. Wattpad was famous so I made a joint account with my friend but I don't remember our username anymore. We started writing here in wattpad 2013 but we cancelled it. Then I created this account 2014 and I started writing for Kpop in Filipino language first, then 2015 I tried English for 5sos fanfics.

5. What makes you happy?

Indie/band music, HP series, Malum, and your Forced updates. It would also mean a lot if you read this cake fic. Omg ily Tee.

I don't think anyone will answer if I tag them to do this so I'll just carry on with the update.

-

"Will you ever love someone else, Cal?"

Calum, who was holding Luke close to him, stared at his worried face. He didn't understand why he had to be worried about it though, so he gave him a smile as a form of assurance. "Yes, yes I will."

Luke frowned upon hearing the response he never wanted to hear. Calum will love someone else when they break up? How could he? He shifted away from the raven haired boy. And the kiwi, knowing how insecure luke can be, quickly leaned in to him and whispered "And he or she will call you daddy" before pecking his chapped lips.

Fuck, his heart.

A surge of pure happiness filled their beating hearts. They were each other's drugs and love got them so high, and they don't regret a single thing.

Luke acted on his strong desire to feel calum's lips against his by wrapping his arms around the older boy's neck and kissing him. Softly, and passionately. He just loves this boy so much that it hurts.

Calum, of course, kissed back with the same intensity and yearning. He pulled the blonde closer to him again till there's no space in between them and he slowly rubbed his lover's sides. He treasures times like these, when he can feel luke's skin against his, hearing his pants whenever their mouths pull apart for a second, and mold once more. They continued kissing for a while, savoring the wonderful feeling and never wanting it to end. What broke them apart though, was the rising of the golden sun and the beautiful light it brought upon the vast blue of the calm sea.

They admired the magnificent view displayed in front of them. Luke still had the smile on his face as he leaned on calum's shoulder. He couldn't quite forget the fact that this beautiful guy beside him was willing to spend the rest of his life with him and he even thought about adopting a children of their own when the right time comes. He couldn't imagine having anything better than this, because this was what he's been wishing for ever since his blue eyes landed on the boy's face a year ago.

He felt calum's hand squeeze his own tightly. He turned to look at him inquiringly, "Yeah, Cal?"

"I love you so fucking much." He mouthed with a sincere smile that made Luke's insides melt.